PDA

View Full Version : Help ! unlock 7650 by cable

RiisE
04-12-2003, 07:39 PM
Hi there,
i really need help. i helping a friend to unlock a simlock 7650. i bought a usb cable but end up i can't use it to unlock, so now i bought a serial port cable...BUT i still can't unlock it after download more then 10 unlocker software, can anyone tell me why?

Salami1_1
05-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Hi there,
i really need help. i helping a friend to unlock a simlock 7650. i bought a usb cable but end up i can't use it to unlock, so now i bought a serial port cable...BUT i still can't unlock it after download more then 10 unlocker software, can anyone tell me why?

hmm probably because 7650 can NOT be unlocked with only cable.....
You will need flasher box if you want to do it with cable..

but heej NEWsflash.. you can also use one of the thousand FREE calculators to calc unlock code..

WBR

RiisE
06-12-2003, 02:52 PM
no, i do not know what network it lock to. It come just the phone, no sim card, so i do not the what network it lock to. What flasher u recommenced? Thanks.

Salami1_1
06-12-2003, 05:36 PM
no, i do not know what network it lock to. It come just the phone, no sim card, so i do not the what network it lock to. What flasher u recommenced? Thanks.

hmm ok.. There are already program that can read netwerk code from phone I believe they work with Fbus.. I've seen them around never tried them though...

For this job I recommend Lp2002 flasher.. it is good quality and not to expensive.. like the others.. (the others are worth their price but not neccesary for this job)

WBR

browntoa
06-12-2003, 05:47 PM
Bwinlock software will read the network code as far as I remember

RiisE
07-12-2003, 10:47 AM
i tried most off the unlock software that i could found. i got one question, is all the serial port data cable for 7650 support Fbus? or may be i bought the wrong cable again.

Salami1_1
09-12-2003, 01:46 PM
i tried most off the unlock software that i could found. i got one question, is all the serial port data cable for 7650 support Fbus? or may be i bought the wrong cable again.

well some do some don\'t..
just depends on what cable you have..
there is:
Mbus cable
Fbus cable
Dual cable automatic
Dual cable with manual switch.

WBR

RiisE
10-12-2003, 12:33 PM
the question is how to verify whether my serial port cable is Fbus/Mbus or others..., i really believe i bought an wrong cable again...

Salami1_1
13-12-2003, 07:38 PM
well you can try asking person who you bought cable from...
else read the info that comes with the program you use and see if it works with fbus or mbus try it and if it does not work.. you will know what cable you have got..

WBR