PDA

View Full Version : 3330 flash or hardware

nephilim
08-12-2003, 07:40 PM
im trying to fix a 3330 and im having problems ive tryed a new flash on it whats happning is when i go into the games menu it shuts the screen off but is still on when i try to go into the network search it cuts off to i think it needs a new rf chip but i dont think that is causing the problem i have removed the cap to try to stablize the fone i think ill put that back on again so eny one know off a fix or had that problem give me a shout

beli_the_king
10-12-2003, 09:17 PM
im trying to fix a 3330 and im having problems ive tryed a new flash on it whats happning is when i go into the games menu it shuts the screen off but is still on when i try to go into the network search it cuts off to i think it needs a new rf chip but i dont think that is causing the problem i have removed the cap to try to stablize the fone i think ill put that back on again so eny one know off a fix or had that problem give me a shout

try to change the display

i few weeks ago i fix the sam problem thah way

sergo_zmeia
10-12-2003, 09:29 PM
I guess its a software problem../anyway U can try a new lcd/..so download the flash run g3olite ..Kill check sums, and upload flash again to the phone /thanks to g3 and NokDoc/..hope that will solve the problem..
Good luck!
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

nephilim
12-12-2003, 11:37 AM
it was the lcd i replaced the rf on it cos it was droping the signal so i thought it was some thing to do with the repair you see it shows you go for the simplest thing first