PDA

View Full Version : Can i change my user name?

L. Y. S. I...
09-12-2003, 09:05 PM
I would like to switch from L. Y. S. I...-to-The Racer. Thanks

Gee
10-12-2003, 12:48 AM
I would like to switch from L. Y. S. I...-to-The Racer. Thanks

I think you can just go in to User CP and change it

Yotamz
10-12-2003, 02:42 PM
the changing of the user name can only be done by the admin, through the admin control panel.

farsh2002
10-12-2003, 10:22 PM
the changing of the user name can only be done by the admin, through the admin control panel.

Hi!

I have a question too: If Admin will change my name, what will be with my statistic and posts???

They will be drop to zero, or will not be changed???

Thanks!!!

;)

Yotamz
10-12-2003, 10:45 PM
Hi!

I have a question too: If Admin will change my name, what will be with my statistic and posts???

They will be drop to zero, or will not be changed???

Thanks!!!

;)

only your user name will change.. all the details will remain the same.

farsh2002
10-12-2003, 11:20 PM
So, if it isn't hard I want to changa my name to FARSH

Big thanks!!!

:smile:

Dinger3410
11-12-2003, 01:04 AM
So, if it isn't hard I want to changa my name to FARSH

Big thanks!!!

:smile:

while we are on the subject of changing usernames, i want to change mine to Dinger.

i pmed the admin a few weeks ago but he hasnt replied :(

gorgarath
12-12-2003, 12:31 AM
Why don't we all just pick a username we like when we sign up? Makes things a lot easier. ;)

-Gorg.

farsh2002
12-12-2003, 01:25 AM
Why don't we all just pick a username we like when we sign up? Makes things a lot easier. ;)

-Gorg.

It depeands!
There are many places where people use name like your, so this is the reason why I write my name with 2002. Also You don't know what kind and quallity forum You join.
But now, I see that here is no people with name like mine and it's a great forum!
This is a reason of changing name.

P.S. Sorry for my english!

;)

Yotamz
12-12-2003, 01:36 AM
while we are on the subject of changing usernames, i want to change mine to Dinger.

i pmed the admin a few weeks ago but he hasnt replied :(

the admin of this forum, man0n, has many things to do as an admin, for example - the software upgrade that he did recently. and he is also the only administrator of our site, so it is a lot of work, and in addition to all that - has also has a life besides nfree.

i guess you will have your name changed, or at least - you will get a reply, but this may take some time, because of all the reasons i mentioned above.

..be patient ;)

Dinger3410
12-12-2003, 02:15 AM
hey mate no problem, i am an admin on several forums myself so i know that admins/mods have a life outside the forums :D

I know i will get the change eventuallt.. but in my expierence, I find it easier to add another mod thats around more to the admin group so that they can take care of the day to day running of the forum, like username changes for example :P and leave me to do the important stuff like making mods/upgrades to the forum.

I am not having a go at anybody, just telling others of what i have found that works best for me.

the admin of this forum, man0n, has many things to do as an admin, for example - the software upgrade that he did recently. and he is also the only administrator of our site, so it is a lot of work, and in addition to all that - has also has a life besides nfree.

i guess you will have your name changed, or at least - you will get a reply, but this may take some time, because of all the reasons i mentioned above.

..be patient ;)

farsh2002
12-12-2003, 11:48 AM
No problem! Everything allright.

Thanks for help again!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: