PDA

View Full Version : Software to unload 7210 !!!

newjerseypt
12-12-2003, 04:17 AM
Where can I get a free download of a software that would unlock a Nokia 7210 phone? I bought the phone from Ebay - tried codes to unlock it but didn't work - i'm assuming that the 5 tries have been used already - i was informed that I could only unlock it by using a cable. I have a data cable that came with the phone (not sure if there's any special cable that I need to use ot if this one would be ok). So please, can somebody help me out with this one. I would really appreciate it if I somebody can give me an immediate reply. Thanks.

crashynot
12-12-2003, 09:21 AM
Where can I get a free download of a software that would unlock a Nokia 7210 phone? I bought the phone from Ebay - tried codes to unlock it but didn't work - i'm assuming that the 5 tries have been used already - i was informed that I could only unlock it by using a cable. I have a data cable that came with the phone (not sure if there's any special cable that I need to use ot if this one would be ok). So please, can somebody help me out with this one. I would really appreciate it if I somebody can give me an immediate reply. Thanks.

you can use bwinlock from http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk

to unlock your fone or searchthe forum might find it here
post results ok