PDA

View Full Version : NOKIA 3595 unlocking probs

ottootto
13-12-2003, 03:50 AM
ok now what??, i gave my IEMI number to a reputable unlocker service, and was given two codes (try 1st code , if that doesn't work use 2nd code etc). i entered the first unlocking code (with out the sim card in phone as directed), nothing. i then entered the second code and was greeted with "cannot undo restriction".......... so is my phone permanently loacked now or what???? grr.....

ottootto
13-12-2003, 04:02 AM
ok sorry, i found the FAQ info i was after.
now i need to know if anyone in the vancouver, british columbia, canada area has a cable and unlocker box so i can get this thing unlocked....? you can reply here or to my email. many thanks gang

browntoa
13-12-2003, 10:20 AM
you can dowload bwinlock software and do it yourself if you can get your hands on a fbus/mbus serial data cable (not usb)...if you use windows xp then you also need another program called "userport"

ottootto
13-12-2003, 11:15 AM
thanks. i'll need to wait till i get my own computer. (not allowed to download stuff on the office computer) .

next question - how does the nokia 3595 rate for modding etc, compared to other nokia phones???
which is the best and easist nokia model to modd, upgrade etc????

i also noticed that there seems to be very little products (flash boxes, software, cables etc) available for the nokia 3595. again, can the crew recomend a nokia phone (or any phone) that has lots of potential for reprogramming (software, graphics etc, not IEMI changing!!!!) and that has lots of products available for modding..... thanks from canada!!!