sunlightnetcafe
21-08-2002, 08:06 AM
any 1 help me in my 8250 contact service....
im trying to flashed it by rolis, dark flasher and knok but cannot activate, it always says "tx=high" what does it mean? and my imei is always 65656565656565656?
I used also wintesla and no problem in cobba but it always failed in Eeprom interface failed, eeprom tune checksum failed.
I also used eepromtools v3.1 and says "MCU Eeprom Interface test failed" and Eeprom Tune Checksum Test Failed"
Please help me to solve this problem.
Thanks in advace...
im trying to flashed it by rolis, dark flasher and knok but cannot activate, it always says "tx=high" what does it mean? and my imei is always 65656565656565656?
I used also wintesla and no problem in cobba but it always failed in Eeprom interface failed, eeprom tune checksum failed.
I also used eepromtools v3.1 and says "MCU Eeprom Interface test failed" and Eeprom Tune Checksum Test Failed"
Please help me to solve this problem.
Thanks in advace...