PDA

View Full Version : trouble with Nokia 3650

cjaybishop
15-12-2003, 05:14 PM
Ive just been given a Nokia 3650. The only problem is, i dont know what network its on!!!!!

Ive tried alot of things, but i dont want to put any more codes in, because i have a feeling that i may be on my 4th try.....

Can i use a datacable to unlock it, even though i dont know what network it is on, and if so, where should i buy one, and where is the best place to get one??

I dont want to buy one if it wont work coz i dont know the network!?!

Some one did post a website that sold datacables, from ebay, but they auction ended yesterday, so it doesnt really help. is there a website that sells them for quite cheep, and doesnt work by auction??

Thanks

crashynot
15-12-2003, 05:17 PM
yes you can use a data cable to find the nework and unlock it
the software to use is Bwinlock
the best around yet

cjaybishop
15-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Hey,

How does this Bwinlock work? where can i get it from, and what datacable would work best with it, and where can i get that from!! sorry, i really have no idea on mobile phones, sorry for being a pain.

do you know where the best place is to get a cheep datacable from?

Thanks for your help again. :smile:

crashynot
15-12-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey,

How does this Bwinlock work? where can i get it from, and what datacable would work best with it, and where can i get that from!! sorry, i really have no idea on mobile phones, sorry for being a pain.

do you know where the best place is to get a cheep datacable from?

Thanks for your help again. :smile:
The software you get it here
bwinlock from www.b-phreaks.co.uk
the cable Just search the net or Ebay you will find plenty

sunwukong
16-12-2003, 02:47 AM
if you get datacable, you'll be able to unlock anyway even if you use up all 5 tries on your phone

crashynot
16-12-2003, 09:28 AM
if you get datacable, you'll be able to unlock anyway even if you use up all 5 tries on your phone
with the cable you can unlock it
even if you have used up the 5 trys
it does not matter
Post results ok
MERRY XMAS