PDA

View Full Version : ALL member and ALL nokia Expert

jeffkow18
21-08-2002, 06:13 PM
hello to all member and all expert :
accually i am very "old" member and i had try to help the newbabies of nokia as much as posible.
but now i am facing a big problem that is i had post a help in this forum which are related to :

"how to get the ringtones which are recieved ringtones and saved in the emproom?"

many of the member also ask for this qiestion but no person seem to Answer or Help :(

Now i really HOPE the member or non member help, Please help us step by step because not all of us are good in nokia.

To all the moderater (NOkDOc,liam,tek,manON,nokiaguru,mehdi)
Please be "ON" again in this forum.
"HELP ME TO HELP OTHER MEMBER"

welshwizard
21-08-2002, 07:58 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3320&highlight=mygnokii

this software should do the job u'r after... instructions in that thread..

jeffkow18
22-08-2002, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the reply welshwizard
:)

accually i had try GUI version of Gnokki before this :
1)Dolwload form net
2)winzip in c:
3)open the gui folder
4)click on the project1.exe
5)configure the port to MBUS,COM1,3310,and tick the synotic.
6)cloce the program and open it again.
7)And I CAN NOT get my phone connnected.

what should i do?

NokiaPhreak
22-08-2002, 09:04 AM
Use FBUS, MBUS not working...

Manipulator
22-08-2002, 11:06 AM
for me i use mygnokii and i set the com port a few time with out close the program and i get connected.
try it.set the com port a few time with out close the program.but besure you close all the program that use com port/datacable like logomanager.
if can't restart your pc and try agian.

liteFun
22-08-2002, 12:12 PM
mygnokii works fine with 3310, using fbus.
but i want to read tones from my 5510..
and because i'm not a programmer, i don't want to compile my own version just for 5510 because a) i have bad experiences compiling software to my own computer b) i don't know enough what should i change to mygnokii if doing 5510 eeprom-tone-reading from 3310's eeprom-tone-reading.

no matter if i get those tones in .txt or .re so i could use them with logomanager or put straight to flash.
but they have to be the full tones, exactly as they sound in phone.

jeffkow18
23-08-2002, 04:24 PM
finally solfware get connect with phone,and i had get a recieved ringtone.
now is the ringtones is other format then i can not use in logo manager:confused:
i had post it the ringtones,and plz check for me .
By the way, HOW CAN I ADD THIS RINGTONES TO FLASH FILE?
THANKSSSSS

NokiaPhreak
23-08-2002, 06:03 PM
seem, that your ringtone didn't download successful from your phone. Which model the ringtone download from?

jeffkow18
24-08-2002, 03:34 PM
i download from 3310........what should i do....
me really MAD..plz help
i had try many times but still the same:mad:

NokiaPhreak
24-08-2002, 04:16 PM
@jeffkow18

Some of the ringtone are not downloadable...I have test few and found this problem....maybe gnokii need to be fix more..

jeffkow18
25-08-2002, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the reply
maybe i can full backup the phone from 200000-400000 then use hex editor to copy out the tone from the emproom area. plast it on other phone address which is in the ringtones address.
but how can i know the address of the recieved ringtones in emproom and ringtones in ppm?
Do anyone the address of it?

NokiaPhreak
25-08-2002, 12:56 PM
No need to do a full backup, just backup the eeprom area, like 82xx/33xx download from 3d0000~400000, then search for 02fc for the tone, copy can paste it in the ppm part in the flash.

For the ringtone part, just open your flash file in hex editor and search for toneversion, you will find all the default tone in phone after that.

Hope this help.

:)

jeffkow18
31-08-2002, 05:29 PM
THANKS for the reply :)

i heard ask a "nokia expert" related to get tone form phone.
he say until now NO SOLFWARE can get the tone from emproom.
:(

But i also heard that winddp can do it,anyperson heard try it?

By the way i had a question about the PPM manager.
i had export the tone chonk and i want to RENAME the name of the tone,i had try to rename in the tone name i get.but when i import the tone chunk and i check for the detail, the tone name still not change , can some poeple help me?

:confused:

thanks........The last " I LOVE NFREE"