PDA

View Full Version : polyphonic tones, wallpaper, themes

janet
18-12-2003, 03:11 PM
hi! im using N-6600 cellphone and im looking for a free site where i could download polyphonic tones, wallpapers or themes. can u please help me? ive tried these sites: www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap and www.ringtonenation.com/wap/index.ph but it doesnt work. it says " no access server" anyone knows of a site where i could download n send it directly to my cel for free? please help me :)

en1gm4
18-12-2003, 05:33 PM
What network are you on?

The only thing that you could do is download some *.mid files to your PC then either Infrared, Bluetooth or email them to your phone if U struggle to access wap-sites like I do!

(My network provider has restricted access to wap sites outside of their network)

Obviously if U have to connect via email, then it's not free (you pay for the connection to email but not the polytone). Do you use the nokia-data suite that came with your PC? Have you set up an email account to use with your phone?

anonymus
21-03-2004, 03:47 PM
hi! im using N-6600 cellphone and im looking for a free site where i could download polyphonic tones, wallpapers or themes. can u please help me? ive tried these sites: www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap and www.ringtonenation.com/wap/index.ph but it doesnt work. it says " no access server" anyone knows of a site where i could download n send it directly to my cel for free? please help me :)

Visit http://www.ringtonenation.com/ and then you can download files to your PC and then to your phone! :-o

thejoker007
05-04-2004, 09:08 PM
HI

Goto www.fonefun.co.za from your pc or your WAP phone to Download Stuff For FREE