PDA

View Full Version : 7650 code

moblife
19-12-2003, 08:12 PM
Hi can someone please help. I don't know if this can be done by a remote code but I have a 7650 on O2 U.K and the sim permission code( the code that's asked when a different sim is put in) has changed or something. Basically when I put the code that it should be in, it says code error, any other code it doesn't do anything.

Can anyone help the imei is 350774107872091

Protocol
19-12-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi can someone please help. I don't know if this can be done by a remote code but I have a 7650 on O2 U.K and the sim permission code( the code that's asked when a different sim is put in) has changed or something. Basically when I put the code that it should be in, it says code error, any other code it doesn't do anything.

Can anyone help the imei is 350774107872091

So you're saying that the phone is unlocked, but the SIM Password code is forgotten??? 12345 is the default. If you don't have the right code, you might have to check it with cable / software to find it....

If it says "phone restricted" or the likes, the phone is simply provider locked....

moblife
19-12-2003, 08:26 PM
So you're saying that the phone is unlocked, but the SIM Password code is forgotten??? 12345 is the default. If you don't have the right code, you might have to check it with cable / software to find it....

If it says "phone restricted" or the likes, the phone is simply provider locked....

The handset was unlocked. Its the code seems to have changed, a friend used their sim in it and only made a call, and when i put my sim in it says code error when I input my code, the sim unlocks fine its the other code.
I tried 12345 but it doesn't do anything, the screen goes blank. It only says code error when I input my code which should be correct as it hasn't been changed

Protocol
19-12-2003, 08:32 PM
The handset was unlocked. Its the code seems to have changed, a friend used their sim in it and only made a call, and when i put my sim in it says code error when I input my code, the sim unlocks fine its the other code.
I tried 12345 but it doesn't do anything, the screen goes blank. It only says code error when I input my code which should be correct as it hasn't been changed

Did you buy the phone from o2??? They might be able to help you to determine the correct code....

moblife
19-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Did you buy the phone from o2??? They might be able to help you to determine the correct code....

They can't help, it's an o2 SIM i'm using and it's an O2 originating handset, the handset just seems to have screwed up, I don't know if you or anyone else can help because at the moment I can only get past the sim pin request, then it asks for the code which seems to have changed. Can a remote code be used? Or what kind of software and cables do I need?

Protocol
19-12-2003, 09:09 PM
They can't help, it's an o2 SIM i'm using and it's an O2 originating handset, the handset just seems to have screwed up, I don't know if you or anyone else can help because at the moment I can only get past the sim pin request, then it asks for the code which seems to have changed. Can a remote code be used? Or what kind of software and cables do I need?

Knowing that the handset is unlocked, I would post in the general section for DCT4 phones, under the 7XXX subset. They could help you more on this subject there, and it is technically the right section anyway.

Cheers M8

moblife
19-12-2003, 09:15 PM
Knowing that the handset is unlocked, I would post in the general section for DCT4 phones, under the 7XXX subset. They could help you more on this subject there, and it is technically the right section anyway.

Cheers M8

Will do thanks very much. It's appreciated

crashynot
19-12-2003, 09:19 PM
the code
will have to be removed by cxable and software
sorry about that