21-12-2003, 01:54 AM
i need a link for BlizzardN-GAGE.SIS please

typiod
21-12-2003, 02:03 AM
i need a link for BlizzardN-GAGE.SIS please
do you mean the blizzard installer.

tzeonn
21-12-2003, 05:30 PM
irc mate. hate noobs who dun bother reading forums and search.

03-01-2004, 08:19 PM
hey man do u know a site where i can get the blizzard app?

typiod
03-01-2004, 08:39 PM
hey man do u know a site where i can get the blizzard app?
its on irc, if you have wap access on your phone pm me and ill give you a wap address.

Ghaloo
03-01-2004, 10:13 PM
IF ANYONE WANTS BLIZZARD INSTALLER jus send me a message and i will give u the file .........

[email protected]

immy_2k
08-03-2004, 06:02 PM
kan u give me the wap address to please

BuLLDoGG
08-03-2004, 10:57 PM
http://n-gage-shack.vze.com/

simply go to this site and u'll find ur blz installer . . .

@ tzeon

hey man don't be so rude some peeps don't have irc not because they r dumb but cos it may not work, for example i can't acces irc cos i got very tough router and even though i opened the port it still doesn't work. . . :sad:

typiod
08-03-2004, 11:22 PM

@ tzeon

hey man don't be so rude some peeps don't have irc not because they r dumb but cos it may not work, for example i can't acces irc cos i got very tough router and even though i opened the port it still doesn't work. . . :sad:
tzeonn was only saying that newbiee`s dont read the rules cus if they had they would have done a search of the forum and found the answer to there question.

tzeonn
09-03-2004, 12:40 AM

@ tzeon

rude? u tink so?

tts wat u tink, im not bothered. wat bothers me is y ppl dun bother to do a search. they dun even read the rules i bet.

tzeonn
09-03-2004, 12:41 AM
and oh, u got a router? great, irc works for u, if u haven found out yet. only prob wif routers are u cant send stuff via irc, but receiving is no prob.

and pls, no one is saying anyone is dumb.

BuLLDoGG
09-03-2004, 03:21 PM
ok then tzeon lets leave it that way. . .not bothered arguing wif any1 here

PEACE?

by the way my router is a damn thing, i opened the port and tried tpo connect to (for example) undernet for normal cht at least, however the freakin router doesnt connect to anywhere so i gave up...
im happy enough with aivanet web site :)

tzeonn
10-03-2004, 06:10 PM
ok then tzeon lets leave it that way. . .not bothered arguing wif any1 here

PEACE?

by the way my router is a damn thing, i opened the port and tried tpo connect to (for example) undernet for normal cht at least, however the freakin router doesnt connect to anywhere so i gave up...
im happy enough with aivanet web site :)

nah, i aint shooting at u or stuff, no offense man. but im pissed wif ppl coming to forums, den leaving after getting wat they want.

ps. i hate tt router i haf too, otherwise id haf fserved on irc ages ago.

BuLLDoGG
10-03-2004, 10:59 PM
which router u got m8?

i have U.S. Robotics, i hate it my dad got it for 200 dollars so it is quite tough ass :sad:

well i agree wif u, i don't realy mind when they ask but im getting pissed off when they start a new thread to ask only one question, on the othere hand sooner u answer his question, sooner he'll f*ck off

tzeonn
11-03-2004, 01:15 PM
ive got a SMC router.

darn, if i got money, im gonna get my own cable!

BuLLDoGG
13-03-2004, 08:09 PM
tt whats i dream abt, so won't have to rely on any1, just me my PC, mobile and own internet connection! :)

P.S.

i have to admitt that its not only dreams i have i would like to have a car n a celebrity as a gf :-P

safe
26-03-2004, 09:44 PM
IF ANYONE WANTS BLIZZARD INSTALLER jus send me a message and i will give u the file .........

[email protected]

according to the post u sent above i will ask u i need a blizzard installer my cusin hs got a 15kb one but ive heard & seen that its only 10kb can u give me a variety of links plz so that i can fnd out wheather there are version of the app & whethr there is a 15kb blizzard installer