PDA

View Full Version : siemens c45 .map file

djyash
22-08-2002, 07:08 PM
please Can somebody calculate one .map file for my C45 please.
i have already save the .log file

thanks in advance

yash

Mrhazeem
22-08-2002, 08:20 PM
try this map ...

Best Regards From Abed

djyash
25-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Hi Mrhazeem

i have upload the map file in the phone it does not unlock it ,it remain like ti is.the file has uploaded it says writing emei...then successfully done...please help me

thanks in advance
yash

Mrhazeem
25-08-2002, 07:47 PM
first full flash the phone and then upload the map i send it to u ...
u can find the full flash from the folowing site http://www.odblokgsm.sk/download/

Best Regards From Abed

djyash
25-08-2002, 08:19 PM
Hi again
i have download UniSiemens Professional v.4.00 Flash Tool Only (100% working version) but it says ie_badld_specified comport doesn't exist ...i have changed to comport 2 also same thing please find a solution for me.

Mrhazeem
25-08-2002, 08:26 PM
try to download the unisiemens from the same site i gave to u ..., if do not work try to delete the com ports from the windows Device Manager from control panel,and restart your computer,OR try to reinstall windows because ther must be missing files ...,hope this will help u ...

Best Regards
Abed

Mrhazeem
25-08-2002, 08:26 PM
try to download the unisiemens from the same site i gave to u ..., if do not work try to delete the com ports from the windows Device Manager from control panel,and restart your computer,OR try to reinstall windows because ther must be missing files ...,hope this will help u ...

Also check the com ports from the Setup program ...

Best Regards
Abed

djyash
25-08-2002, 08:56 PM
thanks.. i will re-install windows..but where can i find the full flash for my c45 my phone version is [Model: Siemens C45][PhoneID: DFBAF3A5][Desired IMEI: 350673-54-761186]
...is there any other solution i can try..thanks in advance

Sixth`SenSe
25-08-2002, 09:54 PM
try to follow this dot ..>>>>>>>...................................>>>>>>>.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>............................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>>.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>......................................................................................Click This (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t5282/sd173a889a4b470c97ef2b828877697bd.html)

if your handys not BA20 read this old post my friends.......good luck

Mrhazeem
26-08-2002, 08:14 AM
u can find full flash at http://www.odblokgsm.sk/download/

djyash
26-08-2002, 04:06 PM
Hi Sixth`SenSe
thanks for your idea but how to unlock it, the phone does not have any wrong software .i have 1 more c45 can you calculate
the map file for me .here is the log file......
thanks in advance