PDA

View Full Version : why is there no calc

larsnor
26-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Why is there no calculator for DCT3 for downloading?
for DCT4 there is many calc. to download.

Yotamz
27-12-2003, 01:30 AM
the dct4 algorythm was cracked a long time ago, and people made dongle-protected software.. but the dongles were cheap, so many people bought them, untill someone managed to take the algorythm out of the dogle - and make a free software.

with dct3 it is different, the algorythm was revealed just before a very short time, and also the dct3 calculators requires the siemens clip, which is more expansive than the dct4 dongle, so less people buy it. less people have it and have the chance to crack it - it takes longer to create free programs.

if you ask me, i think it is just a matter of time untill free dct3 calculators will appear.. we just have to wait..or try to crack the clip ourselves..

larsnor
27-12-2003, 12:08 PM
the dct4 algorythm was cracked a long time ago, and people made dongle-protected software.. but the dongles were cheap, so many people bought them, untill someone managed to take the algorythm out of the dogle - and make a free software.

with dct3 it is different, the algorythm was revealed just before a very short time, and also the dct3 calculators requires the siemens clip, which is more expansive than the dct4 dongle, so less people buy it. less people have it and have the chance to crack it - it takes longer to create free programs.

if you ask me, i think it is just a matter of time untill free dct3 calculators will appear.. we just have to wait..or try to crack the clip ourselves..

Yes, I hope you´re right!
It would just be great to get this soon!

Salami1_1
28-12-2003, 06:34 PM
[getting rid of free bugger mode]

I hope he is wrong and the free software will never come!
Let's just dream...

Why are bannana's curved?

[/end mode]

HONGXING
28-12-2003, 09:00 PM
DCT3Calc.exe will not be released, because morons like Hollowman & Co. integrate it into shells and other morons sell the free software on Ebay for money.

You can take a look at HONGXING.tk (http://www.hongxing.tk/)

crashynot
29-12-2003, 07:07 PM
DCT3Calc.exe will not be released, because morons like Hollowman & Co. integrate it into shells and other morons sell the free software on Ebay for money.

You can take a look at HONGXING.tk (http://www.hongxing.tk/)
but you could do better than them
create a shell
and put it on this Forum for free and gett all the credit on it
that is wat counts
not the other " morons"
as you call them

Salami1_1
29-12-2003, 07:29 PM
hehehe then he would be that same morron :D:D

Tell me my friends.. what is the differents..
between morron: put it in stupid easy Multimedai building program a like shell to calculate

and morron: ooh let's put up a telnet server.. that is going to be overload in minutes when it comes available

:D:D

just gues :P