PDA

View Full Version : 3595, can i just remove subsidy lock only?

PaoloWireless
28-12-2003, 10:50 AM
I have a question, a lot of friends are coming up to me, asking cus they bought the door crasher 3595's from FS. Now almost all these people think they can just stick in their sim card and the phone will work, and they discovered the hard way that it wont. They are coming up to me asking to get the phone unlocked. Now, If I unlock it for them, I want to just remove the subsidy lock, so the phone is still locked to rogers, is this even possible? which level code would do this?

crashynot
28-12-2003, 01:26 PM
I have a question, a lot of friends are coming up to me, asking cus they bought the door crasher 3595's from FS. Now almost all these people think they can just stick in their sim card and the phone will work, and they discovered the hard way that it wont. They are coming up to me asking to get the phone unlocked. Now, If I unlock it for them, I want to just remove the subsidy lock, so the phone is still locked to rogers, is this even possible? which level code would do this?
in most cases if code 7 dont unlock you wilhave to use code 1 & 2
or even 5
then the fone will be completly unlocked

PaoloWireless
28-12-2003, 07:06 PM
i dont want to completely UN-lock the phone man, i want it just the subsidy lock removed, but i want the sim lock to still remain.

PaoloWireless
28-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Once again, I said i do NOT want to completely unlock my phone, I still want the sim lock, anyone able to help out? thanks, no useless replies please.

crashynot
29-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Once again, I said i do NOT want to completely unlock my phone, I still want the sim lock, anyone able to help out? thanks, no useless replies please.
the only way to unlock your fone Parshly
you will nead a cable and software caus code cant do that
only if you know witch grids are closed
and to fined out you will nead cable and software