PDA

View Full Version : 3650 browser locked to t-mobile please help

tronik999
28-12-2003, 06:25 PM
hi i bought my 3650 off someone it was on t-mobile.i can make phone calls and everything but cannot send mulitmedia messages and when i try to go online it says invalid gprs access point even though i got the settings sent for my network.is there any way i can get this fixed.

my imei is 351467105871848

please help

fugster
28-12-2003, 06:34 PM
hi i bought my 3650 off someone it was on t-mobile.i can make phone calls and everything but cannot send mulitmedia messages and when i try to go online it says invalid gprs access point even though i got the settings sent for my network.is there any way i can get this fixed.

please help

Look on your network providers website .. you will find all the settings on there..
Or give them a call and they can send you a message with all the settings attached.

crashynot
28-12-2003, 06:35 PM

please help
go here for new settings
https://secure.mouse2mobile.com/clients/nokia/americas/ USA settings
but wat you told me your fone sounds to me likr it is barred that is why you cant make calls

tronik999
28-12-2003, 06:43 PM
i can make and recieve and make calls no problem and sen sms

but i cant send mulitmedia messages or use the internet.the phone isnt locked but the browser is.

i got the settings sent for my network but still no joy and i installed opera browser it wouldnt work either

i heard somewhere that t-mobile have a way of locking the browser to their network.

is this true?

crashynot
29-12-2003, 01:12 PM
i can make and recieve and make calls no problem and sen sms

but i cant send mulitmedia messages or use the internet.the phone isnt locked but the browser is.

i got the settings sent for my network but still no joy and i installed opera browser it wouldnt work either

i heard somewhere that t-mobile have a way of locking the browser to their network.

is this true?
this problem has bean more on 6610
but yours has the same
you will have to flash your fone with a clean flash
with out any preset settings
for this you will nead hardware
lie Griffin Box or Neelix2