PDA

View Full Version : unlocking software help needed

cliveost
30-12-2003, 12:48 AM
i have problems when trying to run some of my unlocking software. the same error message comes up.
'Component MSCOMM32.OCX or one of its dependancies not correctly regestered or a file is missing or invalid'

anny help on this would be greatly appreciated.

typiod
30-12-2003, 12:52 AM
i have problems when trying to run some of my unlocking software. the same error message comes up.
'Component MSCOMM32.OCX or one of its dependancies not correctly regestered or a file is missing or invalid'

your in the wrong area repost in either dct3 or dct4 area. most likely to be dct4 unlock software.

Dinger3410
30-12-2003, 01:55 AM

do a google search for " MSCOMM32.OCX"

download the file and put it in your windows system32 folder, restart your computer and the prog should work.

Dinger :)

paradis_22
01-01-2004, 04:10 AM
what is unlock your phone I have 3650 and I use all the unlock codes with no result in what is unlock phone used for, sometimes give code error and others not allowed some one help me plz I have the codes but nothing happenned plz help me in this :-?

Crux
02-01-2004, 01:00 AM
if u put wrong code more than 5 tries, then u can only unlock ur phone with cable

paradis_22
02-01-2004, 06:54 AM
p i m l i t h w Ra

paradis_22
02-01-2004, 06:55 AM
thanks, you give no hope cause I entered the unlock code a lot of times, but what is the unlock, what it does ???

MobyProject
03-01-2004, 07:04 PM
thanks, you give no hope cause I entered the unlock code a lot of times, but what is the unlock, what it does ???

Unlocking a phone allows you to use any network sim at home or abroad

Paul

bobski
03-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Ha Ha. Someone actually has a nice working phone and try's to unlock it many times with code, without actually knowing what unlocking is!!

I thought i was stupid! (well, i am) :D

paradis_22
04-01-2004, 03:35 AM
so if I put another network sim, can I make a call with out a cost, is that mean I can make calls free, if that possipole then would you help me plz to know how unlock my 3650 phone with a cable, and if I update my firmware version from 3.16 to 4.13 that means I have a new full formatted phone, can I try to use the codes again, and there is about 7 codes wich one can be my unlock code I use 14 in tow programs and the unlocking software in this site with no success

bobski
04-01-2004, 04:11 AM
so if I put another network sim, can I make a call with out a cost, is that mean I can make calls free, if that possipole then would you help me plz to know how unlock my 3650 phone with a cable, and if I update my firmware version from 3.16 to 4.13 that means I have a new full formatted phone, can I try to use the codes again, and there is about 7 codes wich one can be my unlock code I use 14 in tow programs and the unlocking software in this site with no success

It still costs you, it just means that you can use a SIM that is on a different operator network. If it is contract, then it was probably never locked in the first place.

Peace