PDA

View Full Version : Network doesn't appear in DCT4 unlock codes generator list

josejaime
30-12-2003, 11:33 PM
Hi!

When I tried to use DCT4, the network to which my phone is locked to, didn't appear in the list. This network was recently launched. I find out that MCC & MNC for this network are:

MCC: 334
MNC: 020 (Telcel, Mex)

Could someone tell me if there is a calculator where I can enter this data instead of picking it up from a list? (or a calculator with an updated list of networks) :-? :-?

crashynot
30-12-2003, 11:40 PM
Hi!

When I tried to use DCT4, the network to which my phone is locked to, didn't appear in the list. This network was recently launched. I find out that MCC & MNC for this network are:

MCC: 334
MNC: 020 (Telcel, Mex)

Could someone tell me if there is a calculator where I can enter this data instead of picking it up from a list? (or a calculator with an updated list of networks) :-? :-?
post your details ill give you the code
thk you

NokDoc
31-12-2003, 12:02 AM
Hi,

Sorry, we not allow Nokia codes stuff anymore.

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t51836/h/s.html

NokDoc

josejaime
31-12-2003, 01:07 AM
post your details ill give you the code
thk you

OK, according to the policy now is not posible, anyway thanks a lot Crashynot. (muito obrigado meu amigo). ;)

typiod
31-12-2003, 01:08 AM
OK, according to the policy now is not posible, anyway thanks a lot Crashynot. (muito obrigado meu amigo). ;)
pm crashy!!

josejaime
31-12-2003, 01:13 AM
Hi,

Sorry, we not allow Nokia codes stuff anymore.

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t51836/h/s.html

NokDoc

So, NokDoc where can I find a calculator with an updated list of networks including México's ?? :-? Any tips are welcomed.Thank U.

NokDoc
31-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Hi,

Dono, try the dct4 software area.

53.000+ members.

U chose the one with only dct3 phones for such a question.

Any particular reason?

Possibly anything to do with U thinking me is responsible for that calc results?

I hope not.

NokDoc