PDA

View Full Version : Par2.bin??????

Mehvishal
25-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Can anyone help to find Par2.bin to use with Sim_Scan please?

With Best Regards

Mehvishal

[email protected]

KnOeFz
26-08-2002, 07:45 AM
It's supposed to be generated the first time you rum sim_scan. It'll take about an hour. But for some reason on some computers it won't geenrate... I upped it to my page for download but will only leave it there fo a few days.

-file deleted as I needed the space - see further down this threat for other links-

For some reason I can't upload it to the forum.

-=K=-

Mehvishal
26-08-2002, 05:29 PM
Thanks a lot my friend.

I hope this will solve my problem.

Can you help please.

I have Sim Master and i can't get my sim card connected with Sim_Scan.

Sim_backup and Cardinal can read my sim card with Sim Master But NOT Sim_scan.

When i press any key, i.e. for example F5

I get an error message saying

Fatal error : Card don't send answer to reset.

Can you please help me to solve this problem my friend?

With Best Regards

Mehvishal

[email protected]

KnOeFz
26-08-2002, 07:53 PM
Can't you contact http://www.ucables.com about it? I believe they're the one selling the simmaster right? Or is it available in more shops? You bought an expensive solution since you need the sim8 cards and can't just buy blank silvercards right? So I guess you may expect some service.

About the error you get... could be many thing I guess... maybe check if speed is set correct... 3.57 mhz... 6.0 mhz or whatever it should be.

Could you post the sim_backup software? I'm curious about it.

-=K=-

Mehvishal
27-08-2002, 04:52 AM
Here is Sim_backup soft my friend.

Please try it and post results.

With Sim_Backup i can read my sim card but some numbers are missing in KI.

KnOeFz
27-08-2002, 08:00 AM
Thanx for the soft.
Unfortunately it's not doing anything on my pc.
It hangs whenever I hit the connect button So I can't help you with this one.

You said some numbers are missing... are you sure it's finished at that point... 'cause it can take a really long time to find ki (can take days even)

For Simscan... try to find out a what speed you simmaster device works (3.57 or 6 mhz) and make sure you setup sim_scan for the same speed. When readinf information about the simmaster device it should work with simscan for reading the cards I think.

Be carefull with your original card now, as you been attacking it to find the ki, not many attempts will be left to find it. Most cards crash permanently at 65535 (fff) attempts of brute force on the KI... so see that you get simscan 1.33 running... it's using the lowest number of attacks.

Goodluck.

-=K=-

CloneKing
27-08-2002, 08:28 AM
After programming a Silver Card to a GSM MoU a38 standard,
can we delete the accounts on the Silver Card and rewrite them with other phone numbers.?

KnOeFz
27-08-2002, 09:26 AM
@CloneKing:

Yes you can delete the silvercard.
I figured someone with a name like yours would know that :P ;)

-=K=-

CloneKing
27-08-2002, 09:28 AM
I am looking into purchasing programmers, however, I need to be sure before I proceed.

Can I just check with you guys on the procedure to clone a GSM SIM Card.

Step 1) Use Sim_Scan 1.33 together with Phoenix Programmer TE21 for GoldWaffer Cards from UCables
to read IMSI and KI.

Step 2) Use Gold & Silver Wafer Programmer with GSM a38 Gold & Silver Wafer card with
Smartcards, piccards and goldwaffers cards programmer from UCables to program a blank Gold/Silver Waffer card
to GSM MoU a38 standard (SIMCard8)

Step 3) Use Sim_Scan 1.33 together with Phoenix Programmer TE21 for GoldWaffer Cards from UCables
to write IMSI and KI to the newly programmed Gold/Silver Waffer Card.

KnOeFz
27-08-2002, 10:58 AM
Don't jus look at ucables solutions... they're definitely not cheap!
Check also in satelite shops etc. The programmer I have (called VP20) is able to do both the reading part (phoenix mode) as the programming part and costs about 40 euro's when buying it build... I bought only pcb for about 7 euro's I think (it's been a while).

procedure is not very hard...

1) Extract imsi and ki from original somcard using dejan sim_scan 1.33

2) Make pic and eeprom hexfile for silvercard with sim_emu 4.10 (or for goldcard with twinsim or KiSsMi)

3) Program pic and eeprom on silvercard with ICprog.

Here's (http://users.anytimenow.com/sid67b/GSMSIM2.htm) a guide from X-Shadow taking it step by step. It's a bit old but still ok. Read it... try some things out. And most important... Have fun doing it :D

-=K=-

CloneKing
27-08-2002, 02:17 PM
Is MasterCRD_2_LC found at http://www.visoduck.de/html/poleng/ the same as the VP20 programmer.?

KnOeFz
27-08-2002, 02:40 PM
nope, but it looks like an interesting programmer. Maybe you could mail visioduck and ask if it's compatible with simscan.

-=K=-

Mehvishal
27-08-2002, 08:03 PM
Here is what i get as KI with sim backup

00 86 ?? 3f c6 af 26c9 00 86 ?? 65 c7 29 4e 2b

exactly what i got my friend KnOeFz

Please try to explain something if you can my friend

With Best Regards

Mehvishal

CloneKing
28-08-2002, 01:36 AM
Where can I buy VP20 programmer.?

KnOeFz
28-08-2002, 08:08 AM
@Mehvishal:

be carefull with posting your ki here man...

It looks as if the software wasn't finished yet.
Seems that it needed more time ti fill in the last "??" Is it possible that the software was still running?

You simcard still works right? Cause if it doesn't work anymore it's also possible that it broken after too many brute force attacks to find KI. In that case you'll need to buy new sim from your provider ;)

@CloneKing

search with google... I bought mine over a year ago at www.willem.org but they don't have it in english shop anymore.

-=K=-

CloneKing
28-08-2002, 09:19 AM
I found the online shop. hmm, still figuring out which is VP20.
http://www.willem.org/epromshop.htm

KnOeFz
28-08-2002, 10:06 AM
duh!... I just said they don't have it anymore!

-=K=-

CloneKing
28-08-2002, 10:21 AM
U mean they don't sell to those who only understand English Website.? :):D

Mehvishal
28-08-2002, 09:33 PM
KnOeFz

Thanks my friend for the advice.

The soft finished working and that was the complete result.

For my sim it is working perfectly till now.

Where do you think i can buy a good and cheap sim card reader and writer to work with sim scan and all other known softwares?

I want to ask you something, Is there any card that can be written to and erased and re written to as many times as we wish?

I just want to know if it exist a card like this.

Thanks for the replies my friend KnOeFz.

WBR

Mehvishal

[email protected]

KnOeFz
28-08-2002, 09:49 PM
@Mehvishal

I don't know where you can buy a good card reader-writer... best suggestion I can give is to visit a satelite shop in you town... they often have lot of card programmers.. Or visit Visoduck (http://www.visoduck.com/) I have no experience withe them but they have shops in many countries.

About the cards... als cards (gold, silver, green etc.) can be written and erased many times... dunno how many but more than you wil probably ever do. :D

-=K=-

SatSune
01-09-2002, 10:33 AM
Can someone plz upload the par2.bin again.... i can't download it from the site above....

Cheers
SatSune

KnOeFz
01-09-2002, 12:19 PM
I deleted it from my server cause I needed the space.
Try Here (http://alf.di.fct.unl.pt/PAR2.BIN) or Here (http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/yaren/PAR2.zip) (use right mousebutton and "save target as..." for second link)

-=K=-

SatSune
01-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Alright... thnx for the links!!