PDA

View Full Version : to nokdoc

mickey3650
04-01-2004, 11:27 PM
:-\ what I do now? if ur talking about the thing when u erased the emei of a a post I just thought it was funny to hv a blank EMEI.. didn't mean to offend u...anyways..
About crashy, its ur job but ban? c'mon.. the guy did so much for this forum I think u should take that to consideration too.. think about it, cheers mickey!

NokDoc
05-01-2004, 12:22 AM
Mr. Mickey3650,

Sometimes people wanna decide their own rules here.

Our Mr. Crashy may return next week and show he understood he was not in the postion to do so.

NokDoc

typiod
05-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Mr. Mickey3650,

Sometimes people wanna decide their own rules here.

Our Mr. Crashy may return next week and show he understood he was not in the postion to do so.

NokDoc
i doubt he will return, but i think you need to do something to help people that are havin probs with the free calc.

mickey3650
05-01-2004, 01:27 AM
i doubt he will return, but i think you need to do something to help people that are havin probs with the free calc.

well I agree,atleast that much should be done! :)

Protocol
05-01-2004, 11:38 PM

Erm, I think that the whole focus of Nfree has shifted from free unlock codes to the more technical aspects of Nokia handsets, i.e., flashing, version changes, etc.

From what I've read of the moderator's and admin's posts, the DCT4 unlock section might very well be removed altogether....

There is clearly an unseen issue with openly posting IMEI's here and/or handing out free unlock codes altogether, or NokDok and Co. would not be going to the trouble of editing IMEI's out of posts. Think about it.

There is always more than meets the eye.....

NokDoc
06-01-2004, 12:28 AM
Hi,

>> but i think you need to do something to help people that are havin probs with the free calc.

I think not, did the book wrote I had to?

Let me decide on what I like to spend my energy myself.

>> There is always more than meets the eye...

Sure, especially for those who just watched the Matrix movies.

Though realistic people do only see some pathetic complainers here.

Tell me, is the only way to stop this shit banning U guys?

By this time I'm sure anyone know the way U think about it.

And anyone knows bout the changes concerning codes.

So there has to come some end to these useless argumenting.

NokDoc

mickey3650
06-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Hi,

>> but i think you need to do something to help people that are havin probs with the free calc.

I think not, did the book wrote I had to?

Let me decide on what I like to spend my energy myself.

>> There is always more than meets the eye...

Sure, especially for those who just watched the Matrix movies.

Though realistic people do only see some pathetic complainers here.

Tell me, is the only way to stop this shit banning U guys?

By this time I'm sure anyone know the way U think about it.

And anyone knows bout the changes concerning codes.

So there has to come some end to these useless argumenting.

NokDoc

well if u've noticed I've stopped postin here.. when I did post anything it was with the best intention and mr nokdoc u dont seem to want to understand that either.. if u think u should bannning for trying to express what I think its best, f**k it.. do it.. after all I'm just doing what I considered to be best and I had already stopped postin in this area as I consider it a dead area..
Pls dont make me think like those who've thanked us to try and keep this area up,(guess some didn't hv the balls to speak up),and who also think that more than enforcing the rules (as it should be done) ur just on a power trip... I still dont think that's the case.. dont make me think that way...
Cheers Mickey

Kontact
06-01-2004, 04:14 AM
dont make me think that way...
Cheers Mickey

u can think whatever u like , but plz don't make such an excuse ...

regards