PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Unlocking 5210e

GhettoChild
04-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Hi, can anyone help?!!

I have been trying to unlock my 5210e for ages, and can't seem to get anywhere.

I dont have a data cable, so cant use dct3 or any sort of direct connection. Where can i get a IMEI Calculator or unlock code calculator from? or is it possible to obtain a code from anyone posting?

IMEI

on Orange UK

Would be grateful of some help or advice.

Andy

NokDoc
05-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Hi,

Sorry, out here such codes aren't allowed.

NokDoc

typiod
05-01-2004, 01:50 AM
Hi, can anyone help?!!

I have been trying to unlock my 5210e for ages, and can't seem to get anywhere.

I dont have a data cable, so cant use dct3 or any sort of direct connection. Where can i get a IMEI Calculator or unlock code calculator from? or is it possible to obtain a code from anyone posting?

IMEI

on Orange UK

Would be grateful of some help or advice.

Andy
you wont get it done for free as its on orange and they have locks 1&2 but if youre willin to pay try somewhere like www.mobyproject.com

GhettoChild
05-01-2004, 01:58 AM
could i get a data cable off ebay and use that with a program to unlock the phone? does unlocking the phone change the IMEI number? if so, this is illegal isn't it in the UK?

cheers for the advice.

Andy

borrowashboy
05-01-2004, 08:39 PM
i got a datacable off ebay for £3 including post. i used this with some software called noktool 1.8 and after a helping hand from the forum got it working every time. using this software doesn't change the imei, unless you want to change it with some other software, so therefor not illegal. hope this helps.
cheers, borrowashboy.

gaunt_911
23-02-2004, 12:51 AM
5210 .. is that in the DCT3 family?
black and white?

I have the solution for DCT3 unlocking..
Email me [email protected] and I can help you..

Ken W.

danwood76
23-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Yes its dct3

I moved this thread to the unlocking section

regards,
Danny