PDA

View Full Version : notification of read email

mrjunes
05-01-2004, 04:09 PM
hi, everyone happy new year to u all, is there a way i can send an email off and get a notification of it being read, i know i can send one through the pc with read notification but in order for it to work the reader has to click the received attachment of yes or no, in order to let the receiptent know it has been received or read. is there any other method i can use. any help on this would be gratefully appreciated.

Shocker
06-01-2004, 12:35 PM
hi, everyone happy new year to u all, is there a way i can send an email off and get a notification of it being read, i know i can send one through the pc with read notification but in order for it to work the reader has to click the received attachment of yes or no, in order to let the receiptent know it has been received or read. is there any other method i can use. any help on this would be gratefully appreciated.

hie there,

i guess if u wanna know if somebody has read ur email or not, u have to use outlook express to send ur mails, im not particularly sure about the web based email services or other email programs but with OE, u can request for a receipt to be sent to u back when the person is reading/viewing/checking his/her email...but this receipt is like a request...meaning that if the person u sent mail to with this receipt did not accept the receipt to be sent to u, then u will not receive this notification/receipt/report...hope this helps !!!

f1computers
27-03-2004, 03:54 AM

here you go my friend

http://www.msgtag.com/home/

very cheap software and very recommended the receiving party dont even know about it. Does not work in outlook 2003