PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!

jpvdwisback
07-01-2004, 02:16 AM
:-? help

I tried to unlock my nokia 8310 with the code i got genrated from uniquephones. I turned my handy off, took the sim off, turned it on again, entered the correct code with the correct syntax, but nothing happend, i did'nt get a message, got an idea what the prob could be?

Spawn Killer
07-01-2004, 01:06 PM
:-? help

I tried to unlock my nokia 8310 with the code i got genrated from uniquephones. I turned my handy off, took the sim off, turned it on again, entered the correct code with the correct syntax, but nothing happend, i did'nt get a message, got an idea what the prob could be?

sounds to me that either you enterd rong code or they given you rong code why not give the on line calc a go at top of the page use the link

mestrini
04-02-2004, 05:19 AM
Hey m8,

i don't think jpvdwisback is doing anything wrong because i'm having the same problem with the same model and i think i read somewhere of a similar cases :-? .
I've unlocked several phones before and even got the dongle some time before the free calcs were released so don't think his is a case of bad typing.

This phone has the 04.53 software version inside and wasn't attemped any unlocking code before arriving at my hands.

If anyone has any clue on how to solve this i'm glad to hear... :)

browntoa
04-02-2004, 11:56 AM
some of the 8310's need the sim card to be left IN for some reason.retry the original code you got with the sim in and it should work.