PDA

View Full Version : My ngage cover!

tzeonn
07-01-2004, 03:25 PM
my new ngage cover!

they are legal nokia fone cover painters. and i got it at around $25 US.

here they are.

N-Gage World
07-01-2004, 04:43 PM
very nice

i have seen one with flames but not 1 like that b4

N-Gage World

tzeonn
08-01-2004, 02:59 PM
http://www.vtgworld.com/index2.html

u can view some ngage covers here, mine is the purp one wif 3 balls at the back!

nk6600
15-01-2004, 01:23 PM
just wondering ... but is the N-Gage made to have user-changable covers?

i know the 6600 isnt made to change covers, but i heard its possible? no?

tzeonn
15-01-2004, 05:35 PM
just wondering ... but is the N-Gage made to have user-changable covers?

i know the 6600 isnt made to change covers, but i heard its possible? no?

its possible to change the ngage housings. its quite easy to change the ngage housings too.

nk_au
24-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Its now a month since the last, post and boy have things changed!

I know switched from a 6600 to N-Gage, got a Army Cover and got all the cracked games on it. Time goes by fast ...

tzeonn
25-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Its now a month since the last, post and boy have things changed!

I know switched from a 6600 to N-Gage, got a Army Cover and got all the cracked games on it. Time goes by fast ...

lol, yea. whos noes wat a few mths later will happen...

maybe u get the flames then? hehehe.

nk_au
25-02-2004, 10:33 AM
Yea. But I can only get the Flames cover with the help of a mate in Singapore :-P

gophermaster
27-02-2004, 12:39 PM
I wish N-Gage covers were as abundant as the damn 3310/3315 covers.

tzeonn
27-02-2004, 04:40 PM
I wish N-Gage covers were as abundant as the damn 3310/3315 covers.

well, i started seeing pirated ngage housings alreadi, so they might come out more as time goes, maybe a crystal keypad will b available soon! (tt will b 2 keypads! lol)

nk_au
28-02-2004, 02:00 AM
I hate non-genuine Nokia covers. That's why I wanted the N-Gage Genuine Covers of Army and Flames. A friend of mine in SG might help me get the Flames for me. What a mate!

Alongside Flames, are the Original Nokia Enhancements I want:
- Shoulder Bag; and
- Game Card Bracelet

The shoulder bag sounds cool. Except, I can't visualize how it would be positioned on my shoulder. I have no virtual image ...

Wouwz
28-02-2004, 02:41 AM
What's the use of the bracelet en the bag i mean it just doesn't make sense!!!

Just being curious here

nk_au
28-02-2004, 08:40 AM
Game Card Bracelet: Exactly what the name suggests, a bracelet that goes around your wrist, and you can place your N-Gage Game Cards (those MMC). I wish to have one of those, when I'm going to buy games like Sega Rally, Alien Front Online, Pathway to Glory, Virtua Cop etc. Unless of course they are cracked :lol:

Shoulder Bag: Exactly what the name suggests, a bag that hangs on your shoulder. You can put your N-Gage in there, as well as other things like the ADE-2, ADA-2, DKE-2 and a BT Headset if you have one (which I do :D ).

That's why I want these two enhancements. Alongside with Army and Flames N-Gage Covers. Hope that answers your question Wouwz.

gophermaster
28-02-2004, 01:19 PM
I reckon that the shoulder bag would be much better than the game bracelet. The bracelet would look funny.

tzeonn
28-02-2004, 04:40 PM
hey william , check out tis site
http://www.n-gage.com/R1/en/gamedeck/gamedeck_enhancements_carrying.html

Wouwz
28-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Game Card Bracelet: Exactly what the name suggests, a bracelet that goes around your wrist, and you can place your N-Gage Game Cards (those MMC). I wish to have one of those, when I'm going to buy games like Sega Rally, Alien Front Online, Pathway to Glory, Virtua Cop etc. Unless of course they are cracked :lol:

Shoulder Bag: Exactly what the name suggests, a bag that hangs on your shoulder. You can put your N-Gage in there, as well as other things like the ADE-2, ADA-2, DKE-2 and a BT Headset if you have one (which I do :D ).

That's why I want these two enhancements. Alongside with Army and Flames N-Gage Covers. Hope that answers your question Wouwz.

Ye it does, but i still don't get it, why don't just use your pockets?
What will people think if they see a GUY with a shoulderbag?!

:lol:

nk_au
29-02-2004, 02:40 AM
hey william , check out tis site
http://www.n-gage.com/R1/en/gamedeck/gamedeck_enhancements_carrying.html

Thanks tzeonn, but that's where I got the information about the Nokia Enhancements. I saw that first, then asked you if Singapore has them. Get what I mean? :D

What will people think if they see a GUY with a shoulderbag?!

Who cares what other people think? I've made a dozen phone calls holding my N-Gage like a taco. Do I care? NO! But I did buy a HDW-2 Headset, which I'm still puzzled about.

@everyone now ...
How do I know the HDW-2 is on or off? When I turn it on, the green light flashes, and my phone says connected. When I press the "On/off" button, it disconnects ... so I presume its off. But 3 days later, the HDW-2 won't turn on until I recharge it for about 20 minutes. This isn't supposed to happen, right? :-?