PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, I need help with entering the code

hobnial
13-01-2004, 12:46 AM
I have entered the first code i got from the 7 that came back for my phone and it did not work... i wanted to make sure before i try # 7 (since it is the other highlighted yellow) that the dashes in the code do not have to be entered, and could not find out on my phone if that was even possible... do i ignore the dashes... and also, is there a time limit on how fast i enter the code into the phone?... sorry if stupid questions.. just want to make sure it works.... thanks for the codes guys!!!

maddog
13-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Ignore any dashes, then phone on without sim and enter your #pw+blahblahblah+7# remember you only get 5 goes though so if a few fail stop and recalc your codes.....

hobnial
13-01-2004, 01:18 AM
Ignore any dashes, then phone on without sim and enter your #pw+blahblahblah+7# remember you only get 5 goes though so if a few fail stop and recalc your codes.....

thanks for the quick response, i'll give it a try... oh by the way, if code # 7 doesn't work, and code # 1 already didn't work, what do i do then?

hobnial
13-01-2004, 01:34 AM
any suggestions, code 1 and 7 did not work... i get "code error", my phone is a Nokia 8390... i recalc'd and the calc gave me the same codes as first set... what do i do?!!! i am in a panic as i need a phone... i love nokia's and i'm stuck with a motorola right now... please help... thanks guys!!

typiod
13-01-2004, 01:34 AM
thanks for the quick response, i'll give it a try... oh by the way, if code # 7 doesn't work, and code # 1 already didn't work, what do i do then?
depends what country your in?

hobnial
13-01-2004, 02:05 AM
depends what country your in?

I'm from canada and the phone is locked to Rogers AT&T, the codes 1 and 7 both did not work, what can i do?

maddog
13-01-2004, 02:22 AM
I would try code 5 if that fails find another calc incase that one is duff (unlikely but poss?)