PDA

View Full Version : True Tones for 6600,3650,7650..

jsmonu
13-01-2004, 06:51 PM
:) :smile: Need TRUE TONES for yor Symbian Phone..???

This is to announce the introduction of a latest group for downloading TrueTones for your symbian phone.., incl. all Nokia 6600, 7650, 3650,etc..

Also contained herein are some great collections of various softwares, games, sound clips, songs.. etc..
The groups contains a good gathering of various Indian (Hindi n Punjabi), Western n English song clips too, that can be set as tones.
SO ENJOY..

J. (Moderator)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freetruetones/

jsmonu
13-01-2004, 06:59 PM
Also forgot to mention that currently this group is under the stages of development..
And since i'm in NewDelhi,India the uploading speed is reeeaaalllllyyyyy slloooowww here.. U might be getting the point.. so pls visit sometime l8r, if not in good shape this time..

Pls feel free to upload any related items if u have, and would be willing to Share With Others..

Thx,
J.

sidzzz
13-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Also forgot to mention that currently this group is under the stages of development..
And since i'm in NewDelhi,India the uploading speed is reeeaaalllllyyyyy slloooowww here.. U might be getting the point.. so pls visit sometime l8r, if not in good shape this time..

Pls feel free to upload any related items if u have, and would be willing to Share With Others..

Thx,
J.

me too from delhi..!!

nk6600
14-01-2004, 12:23 PM
I have True Tones. However, the True Tones I have are a sections of artist's hit songs.

I can make my favourite song my ringtone, plus I can hear the artists' voice!

Groovy babe, yeah! :lol:

terminatrix aka nk6600

tzeonn
14-01-2004, 03:55 PM
I have True Tones. However, the True Tones I have are a sections of artist's hit songs.

I can make my favourite song my ringtone, plus I can hear the artists' voice!

Groovy babe, yeah! :lol:

terminatrix aka nk6600

ya mean in wav format ringtones? :D

nk6600
15-01-2004, 01:57 AM
If that was a joke, I don't get it :-?

But True Tones are in *.amr format aren't they?

tzeonn
15-01-2004, 12:48 PM
If that was a joke, I don't get it :-?

But True Tones are in *.amr format aren't they?

nah, it wasnt a joke.

wav sounds exactly the same as mp3 would (tt is, if u send using the pc suite). not sure obout amr, nv tried it thou.

nk6600
15-01-2004, 01:19 PM
I can tell you ... I have TrueTones that are in *.amr format.

Email me Tzeonn (only Tzeonn ;) ) if you want to see the files for yourself (must need Nokia Multimedia Player) you may keep the files for yourself if you want to lol)

protego
15-01-2004, 03:57 PM

Email me Tzeonn (only Tzeonn ;) ) if you want to see the files for yourself (must need Nokia Multimedia Player) you may keep the files for yourself if you want to lol)

Does your truetones in .amr format sound better than the .wav format? And is it smaller in size compared to .wav?

mromer
15-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Does your truetones in .amr format sound better than the .wav format? And is it smaller in size compared to .wav?

well the sound is almost the same n the size is far more smaller than a .wav

tzeonn
16-01-2004, 08:30 AM

how do u make amr? teach me, hehe.

mromer
16-01-2004, 04:52 PM
how do u make amr? teach me, hehe.

well u need to get a software. I dont know where to get it but i got it from a friend. he downloaded it from sonyericcson's site. its simple to use .. Maybe u can search the forum and you will get the link or reviews about it.

tzeonn
17-01-2004, 02:21 AM
well u need to get a software. I dont know where to get it but i got it from a friend. he downloaded it from sonyericcson's site. its simple to use .. Maybe u can search the forum and you will get the link or reviews about it.

ok mate, i will try, or maybe i will juz dl the final .amrs instead, hehe.

butcherke
28-01-2004, 09:51 AM
you also could download Multimedie Converter from the nokia forum
it's available there
and very easy to use

OMENs
28-01-2004, 01:35 PM
True tones are in *.awb
Polyphonic are in *.mid
Waves are in *.wav
Sound recorder in *.amr

nk_au
28-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Well ... the true tones my mobile content site sold me are in *.amr format

What have you got to say about that? :lol:

OMENs
28-01-2004, 02:02 PM
I have to say open your 6600 and check any ORIGINAL true tone and look at its extension......... (ex. Grandprix.awb)

What do you have to say about that ?! :-P

nk_au
29-01-2004, 10:02 AM
My originals are like this:

"Whenever Wherever.amr"

And in fact, I bought another True Tone off www.blueskyfrog.com (Australian site) and the file is:

"Lost Without You.amr"

*.amr file ... wtf? :-?

mR_CaESaR
29-01-2004, 11:20 AM
i thought true tones file where the .awb, cos .amr seems to work on other phones, i thought true tones was only nokia's

guess i was wrong

nk_au
29-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Well ... have you visited www.blueskyfrog.com? You have to sign up to view the files that are available and download the stuff if you want (obviously!).

I know you're Australian ... so you can have a look!

OMENs
29-01-2004, 10:13 PM
Well ... have you visited www.blueskyfrog.com? You have to sign up to view the files that are available and download the stuff if you want (obviously!).

I know you're Australian ... so you can have a look!

I dont care what blueskyfrog.com says, I only care about Nokia, thier the ones who invented true tones and the preinstalled ones are in .awb.

Also Why do u think it was one of the new options of 6600 if it is in .amr , if it is amr then all other older symbian nokias would have played it.

nk_au
21-03-2004, 07:24 AM
Don't worry. I was wrong. I filed a complaint to www.blueskyfrog.com telling them that their "truetones" were in the wrong format. Turned out to be, that they were recording the songs from their phones of mp3s ... which ended up in *.amr format

So ... where do i find *.awb true tones? :-P

andre128
29-04-2004, 02:35 PM
can the true tone play with s40 phone????