Sorry But I'm A *****

danwood76
15-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Whats that supposed to mean???

Please explain what your on about or delete the post

farsh2002
15-01-2004, 06:12 PM
I think it's a joke!
He just want to write his first post I think!

:rolleyes:

danwood76
15-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Fair enough but it isn't exactly a server problem!

gophermaster
16-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Gee, such an extremely humerous joke that he has there.

tzeonn
17-01-2004, 03:06 AM
erm, its spelt l-a-m-e-r, not lammer. :D:D

danwood76
17-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Maybee he meant hammer??

I'm a Hammer??
Some weird type of radiation could have caused this

Oh well, don't chit chat here!!

Thread Closed!

THE INSAAN
06-02-2004, 07:21 AM
i think i can explain, i reckon freddie starr ate his hamster, then the aliens came and scrambled his brains and the CIA tried to cover it up, but the FBI got involved, and sent him to nokiafree.org to have his firmare updated, i think, i could be wrong tho

egraves
24-02-2004, 08:27 AM
i read the copyrighted post... it said not to read...
please don't sue

ngc891
04-03-2004, 12:34 AM
It's nearly Spring now, the lambing season, must be lamber...

mint sauce, mint sauce...

NokDoc
04-03-2004, 12:43 AM
Hi,

Lammers are guys that can get 10 people stupid enough to reply to nonsense...

NokDoc

danwood76
04-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Well nokdoc,
I believe that you are also one of the 10 so are you calling yourself stupid?? :lol: ;)

Mind you I have posted twice in this thread so I must be twice as stupid :-P

regards,
Danny

FU_Too
04-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Hi,

Lammers are guys that can get 10 people stupid enough to reply to nonsense...

NokDoc

It seems the term Lammer is used for a diver in the Galapagos Islands

“The Lammer Law, located in the Galapagos Islands is the premier live-aboards for discerning scuba divers. At 93 feet long on deck by 42 feet wide”,

If it was meant to be L a m e r which is more likely as this board blocks out that word with*****

Lam er is a jargon or slang name applied to individuals thought to be lacking in maturity, social skills, or intelligence. It is applied in a variety of contexts, though the proliferation of computer-mediated communication media such as IRC or BBSes may be partly responsible for bringing the term into common parlance.
This term is thought to originate in skateboarding slang, since being lame (i.e. paralyzed or otherwise "stiff in the body") may be dangerous or fatal in the sport. It does not imply that the person in question is actually paralyzed; they are simply thought to be bad at skateboarding. The term came into more general use, applied to anyone thought to be "lame," either physically or (more often) intellectually.

When applied to users of the internet, in particular users of IRC, Usenet, mailing lists, or other electronically-mediated communication, the term "L amer" may mean one or more of the following:
· One with exceptionally poor typing skills or grammar, who uses what is considered to be an excessive number of emoticons, or who uses exclamation marks or other punctuation to excess
· A script kiddie
· One with little or no respect for authority or convention in the context of using some communication facility
· Anyone with any variety of behaviors that are thought to be annoying

And seeing that this was posted in “introduce yourself” both terms could be appropriate but again maybe not.
ps. sorry about the gaps in the word "L amer" but its the only way this post will accept the word. :)

danwood76
04-03-2004, 05:23 PM
And seeing that this was posted in “introduce yourself” both terms could be appropriate but again maybe not.

It was originally posted in the server problems section so you are possibly wrong!

But nice to see that someone wasted more time on this thread than me :-P

regards,
Danny

FU_Too
04-03-2004, 05:47 PM
It was originally posted in the server problems section so you are possibly wrong!

But nice to see that someone wasted more time on this thread than me :-P

regards,
Danny
There was no mention that it was posted anywhere other than introduce yourself (i assume where it is now) and it might have been an appropriate introduction

One with exceptionally poor typing skills or grammar, who uses what is considered to be an excessive number of emoticons, or who uses exclamation marks or other punctuation to excess and maybe the derision was not needed :smile:

danwood76
04-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Maybee I am a 'L amer' I seem to use lots of smilies and exclamation marks!!!

:lol:

regards,
Danny

FU_Too
04-03-2004, 06:35 PM
Maybee I am a 'L amer' I seem to use lots of smilies and exclamation marks!!!

:lol:

regards,
Danny
I believe we all are in some respect :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol:

But nice to see that someone wasted more time on this thread than me

I dont think it is ever a waste of time communicating with others however we do it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

danwood76
06-03-2004, 04:39 PM
possibly you are more than me??

you probably use too many ;) :) :smile: :lol: :lol: :-o :D