PDA

View Full Version : ma new room lol

Andy_7650
15-01-2004, 02:00 AM
i know i said i was goin to finish my room but we mite b moving soon so am no wastin money n paintin it but heres a nice bit a huv painted lol.what u think of the colours????????

tzeonn
15-01-2004, 05:49 PM
yellow is nice mate, heez

Wouwz
15-01-2004, 09:58 PM
Looks funky

Andy_7650
16-01-2004, 03:27 AM
a know n ma fav colours in it orange lol.well it sertinly brightins up the room as its the loft n only has 1 window so wae dark pain theres no much light.but a dono whats happenin yet mite no have to move depends on sertin peopel (ma da :@) but if a dont move ill just finish it aff

tzeonn
16-01-2004, 09:16 AM
well, my fav colors are purple and red, but my mum like white, so my room got painted white and green :(

gophermaster
16-01-2004, 11:29 AM
My room is just plain white, but all it needs is a toilet and it would be like a small house.

bayag&tite
20-01-2004, 09:13 PM
man your room is kinda funny looking... color is good but the shape s odd... it look like the attic

Andy_7650
21-01-2004, 07:54 PM
ma room is the loft (atic) once a finish paintin it if ma da moves out ill let u see the pic of the whole room.dont wana move away fae here a luv this room lol but if ma da moves out ill b getin ma own roon :)

Andy_7650
07-02-2004, 10:58 PM
rite ma room aint finished yet n its been like a month or summit lol n a aint lazy juist aint in alot lol.here is pics of how big the room is

BuLLDoGG
08-02-2004, 03:34 PM
sum pics of me room. . . with just painted orange walls lol :)

Unique
27-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Andy... Did you ever hear of the Hawthorn experiments ?

They put people in different rooms to work.

People in a yellow room were relaxed and worked alot better... but after a while went insane :sad:

Be carefull... :-P

John

BuLLDoGG
28-02-2004, 12:33 AM
did they mention anythin about orange rooms. . .cos i start to feel bad about the color i've chose :-o

Alinus
28-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Andy... Did you ever hear of the Hawthorn experiments ?

They put people in different rooms to work.

People in a yellow room were relaxed and worked alot better... but after a while went insane :sad:

Be carefull... :-P

John

hehe i will paint my walls in yellow..and start playng insane on the forum :)

i will have a good excuse then

Wouwz
28-02-2004, 05:13 PM
No wonder, my baby room was yellow!!!

ngc891
04-03-2004, 08:22 PM
my room / studio is a nasty greeny grey colour at the moment.
i got me some paint from b&q last week so i can paint it on my week off next week.
the main wall is gonna be a shiney orange colour, the other 3 walls a deep purple colour...

Wouwz
04-03-2004, 10:57 PM
my room / studio is a nasty greeny grey colour at the moment.
i got me some paint from b&q last week so i can paint it on my week off next week.
the main wall is gonna be a shiney orange colour, the other 3 walls a deep purple colour...

:LOL: Like to see that, but i wonder what girl think if u take em home...

If i where u i'd keep it this way, but everyone his taste

ngc891
05-03-2004, 04:47 AM
dude, my girl has bright red hair... and sings in a hardcore metal band. purple and orange walls ain't gonna phase her one bit...!
:lol:

theshinobi
08-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Andy, you need a woman cause if you had one (a good one) your room wouldn't be so messy lol :lol: If you can't get one do what my mate does he gets his mum and grandma to come over and clean his house and weed the gardens.

AlexTheStampede
14-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Andy, you need a woman cause if you had one (a good one) your room wouldn't be so messy lol :lol: If you can't get one do what my mate does he gets his mum and grandma to come over and clean his house and weed the gardens.
ok,this is the right moment to post some pics of my room.i'd really like to paint it in dark red,or dark blu.but my mom will kill me...

ps:i used the p900 to shot the photos...

theshinobi
15-03-2004, 07:54 AM
ok,this is the right moment to post some pics of my room.i'd really like to paint it in dark red,or dark blu.but my mom will kill me...

ps:i used the p900 to shot the photos...

Looks like you need the Fab 5, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to come fix up your room and your Life. Have you ever like lifted something and found a 6 month old burger you forgot to eat? One of my flatmates kept his room like yours and it fucking stunk bad, when he moved out he didn't clean up and we found like fifty used condoms lying around and he never even had a girl in there, he use to bat himself off wearing a condom and then just throw it under the bed how sick is that.

AlexTheStampede
17-03-2004, 01:50 PM
oh,don't worry.what you see are only cds and magazines...simply spread all over the place.and i open the window to make an air change quite often(at least once every two days...) ;)