PDA

View Full Version : IRC, bans and kics

Wouwz
17-01-2004, 07:49 PM
WTF IS UP WITH THE MODs AT IRC!!!!!!!!!!!!

U just got banned for helpeing somebody!! Cos i used caps but it was fuckeing crowdy in there!

Got banned 7 times cos i won an Argument with an Mod.

One guy even said that we could play Dreamcast on our phones! (was InfInity or sometheing)

Yester day i metioned that Sega Rally's release was delayed, guess what i got banned again!!!!!!!!!!!!

This goes on and on and on.

I hope a Mod reads this, and stop being such a fag with Banning.

I've always been very nice and helpfull to the other S60 users and what do i get in return A FUCKEING BAN FFS!

and btw no offense to other N-Gage users but the most jerkoffs here are the N-Gagers! Is this just age or level of mind?

baselsw
17-01-2004, 09:44 PM
WTF IS UP WITH THE MODs AT IRC!!!!!!!!!!!!

U just got banned for helpeing somebody!! Cos i used caps but it was fuckeing crowdy in there!

Got banned 7 times cos i won an Argument with an Mod.
One guy even said that we could play Dreamcast on our consoles! (was InfInity or sometheing)

Yester day i metioned that Sega Rally's release was delayed, guess what i got banned again!!!!!!!!!!!!

This goes on and on and on.

I hope a Mod reads this, and stop being such a fag with Banning.

I've always been very nice and helpfull to the other S60 users and what do i get in return A FUCKEING BAN FFS!

and btw no offense to other N-Gage users but the most jerkoffs here are the N-Gagers! Is this just age or level of mind?

I really feel :( for u... but i never get banned even when i help people or talk shit... hehe

cheers m8

kristoficus
17-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Try changing your nick for a short while and see if theres a difference. Sounds like a little step but ive tried it sometimes and its as if some mods just dislike peoples names...Sheesh...

As for the N-Gagers, its probably a combination of both...Maybe even intelligence too (Im not saying ppl with an N-Gage are stupid - i have one so it must not be true!)

leespud
18-01-2004, 12:52 AM
IRC also contains BOTS these are the ones whichh ban you as soon as you type in SEGA RALLY, or if you flood the channel!! also on the subject of n-gagers in IRC i wouldnt abuse them as mr bosley is one and we want him to be very happy with us especially when v-rally does get released!!!!

Wouwz
18-01-2004, 01:03 AM
I didn't meant ALL n-gagers, im juz saying that the amount of "ADULT" people is dropping in the S60 world and that alot of pants pissers have joined the N-Gage club.

leespud
18-01-2004, 01:20 AM
i disagree its very hard to find kids with n-gages, unless very rich parents for sim free models but most people buy it on contract. when you cant get contract below the age of 18!! also s60 phones dont look "cool" i always get told mine are crap!! "oh thats ugly" "its too big" youngsters are victim to peer pressure on phones so phones like the samssung shits, s40 phones, gx10s!!! all totally shit but they are "cool" i know a few n-gae owners now and they are all above 18, people who appreciate good technology!!!

tzeonn
18-01-2004, 04:23 PM
well, juz keep ur mouth shut in there, lol.

i alwaz keep my mouth shut, dun wan ppl to start flooding me, im alreadi flooded on msn, tts y im alwaz on away.

i haf nothing personal bout the young ngagers, as long as they dun do lame stuff like flooding.

leespud
18-01-2004, 08:11 PM
well, juz keep ur mouth shut in there, lol.

i alwaz keep my mouth shut, dun wan ppl to start flooding me, im alreadi flooded on msn, tts y im alwaz on away.

i haf nothing personal bout the young ngagers, as long as they dun do lame stuff like flooding.

why not block the people on msn you dont wish to talk to??

Pou_pee
19-01-2004, 12:48 AM
i disagree its very hard to find kids with n-gages, unless very rich parents for sim free models but most people buy it on contract. when you cant get contract below the age of 18!! also s60 phones dont look "cool" i always get told mine are crap!! "oh thats ugly" "its too big" youngsters are victim to peer pressure on phones so phones like the samssung shits, s40 phones, gx10s!!! all totally shit but they are "cool" i know a few n-gae owners now and they are all above 18, people who appreciate good technology!!!

Totally agreed with you man. I've got always bad comments about my N-gage and my previous 3650, they said it looks ugly and too big in size.

Crappy phones are expensive too!! Can't imagine how ppl paid a lot for those shitty?

tzeonn
19-01-2004, 02:57 AM
why not block the people on msn you dont wish to talk to??

well, mayb, when i haf time, gonna do tt, esp wif those who added me for the sake of getting some app and games.

ps. congrats on ur 4 stars!

johnnyspliff
19-01-2004, 03:25 AM
yeah, congrats leespud.

I have to say though, I hate people posting send me threads on the forum, but I don't mind helping people out on messenger, and sending them apps and shit.

gophermaster
19-01-2004, 04:44 AM
Hey! What's wrong with being a young N-Gager?

yuppo
19-01-2004, 05:00 AM

A large amount of the people i've been speaking to on irc are 15-17 yr old n-gagers, some are ok but a lot of them are impatient, ungrateful, blatantly stupid little rich boys who don't listen properly. Even worse are the one that don't know proper Englanderish!

nk6600
19-01-2004, 07:15 AM
i have an active fileserver at #mediaplace. i entered the mirc, and the display ad mentioned my web site www.mobilemojo.2ya.com

One of the ops said that the link didn't work, and i was like "wtf?" it worked. it was definitely his fault because he forgot to type www., but i still got a 3min temp ban (and i was voiced!)

btw, im a 16 year old using the awesome 6600.

nk6600

sbm251
30-03-2005, 05:12 PM
6600 are the best im 16

Klonstar
30-03-2005, 06:58 PM
6600 are the best im 16

...u posted into a very old thread just to tell us that u are using a n6600 and that u are 16 :-? ...
... :lol: ...

PsychiatricHelp
31-03-2005, 06:31 AM
I think he's just doing it to increase his post count. I know of someone else who does this too & he's reached over 1700 posts now. Posting pointless comments to increase post counts is just stupid.