PDA

View Full Version : nokia ESN changer

juanone
19-01-2004, 01:51 AM
hello I am new in the community but I have long time within the part of software for cellular but my infinite search has taken to me to resort to you to see if by chance some has the ESN changer of nokia I am arranged to share several of my powerful tools like this version of the ESN changer of motorola that allows to make change of electronic serial of motorola phones CDMA like the V60, V60i, T720, 120c, and 270c. thanks for its aid ok.

:-o GREETINGS :cool:

Spanish version

hola soy nuevo en la comunidad pero tengo algo de tiempo dentro de la parte de software para celulares pero mi infinita busqueda me ha llevado a recurrir a ustedes a ver si por casualidad alguno posee el ESN changer de nokia estoy dispuesto a compartir varias de mis herramientas poderosas como lo es una version del ESN changer de motorola que permite hacer cambio de serial electronico de telefonos CDMA motorola como el V60, V60i, T720, 120c, y 270c gracias por su ayuda ok.

:-o SALUDOS :cool:

NoxPLC_Vzla
31-01-2004, 10:39 PM
hi, I have that software and I can help you. contact to me: [email protected]

hello I am new in the community but I have long time within the part of software for cellular but my infinite search has taken to me to resort to you to see if by chance some has the ESN changer of nokia I am arranged to share several of my powerful tools like this version of the ESN changer of motorola that allows to make change of electronic serial of motorola phones CDMA like the V60, V60i, T720, 120c, and 270c. thanks for its aid ok.

:-o GREETINGS :cool:

Spanish version

hola soy nuevo en la comunidad pero tengo algo de tiempo dentro de la parte de software para celulares pero mi infinita busqueda me ha llevado a recurrir a ustedes a ver si por casualidad alguno posee el ESN changer de nokia estoy dispuesto a compartir varias de mis herramientas poderosas como lo es una version del ESN changer de motorola que permite hacer cambio de serial electronico de telefonos CDMA motorola como el V60, V60i, T720, 120c, y 270c gracias por su ayuda ok.

:-o SALUDOS :cool: