PDA

View Full Version : how to find out a privtae number

jabranali
20-01-2004, 09:18 PM
could someone please tell me if i can find out if a person calls using private number can i get thier number calling operter services. thanks

momagic
20-01-2004, 10:08 PM
u cant unless they constantly prank you, u have to complain to ur provider, but still you cant find out what numbet it is coz they wont tell you

jabranali
21-01-2004, 12:31 AM
oh yeh i found out they only really block it but they can'ttell u it wat a load of crap if the person is callin you they should give you the right of knowin who it is. right. thanks for replyin anyway.

cyclonite4
01-05-2004, 04:18 PM
if u wanna c the private numbers type *#30# into your fone and dial... if ur network supports it the screen will tell u that private numbers are shown :-P

Musicb0ffin
01-05-2004, 04:24 PM
That doesn't appear to work. I get the comfirmation message from my network, but a quick call from the home fone still comes up as private number.

sirpaul1
02-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Got the same thing on my 6310i on Vodafone network, got the message then dialled from a withheld no. and still got private no.

bradysarlo
07-05-2004, 09:19 AM
Yeah... I also get a comfirmation message from my network (Vodafone) but still "Private Number".
Anyone know what *#30# does because it doesn't seem to make private numbers appear.

deviat0r
07-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Amazing!

Someone suggests a code and everyone is straight in there to try it!

Man, you lot would be great candidates for the Irish Virus. (No offense meant)

For those of you who don't know, allow me (email borne)........

Greetings

You have just received the "IRISH VIRUS".

As we don't have any programming experience, this Virus works on the
honour system.

Please delete all the files on your hard drive manually and forward this
Virus to everyone on your mailing list.

Thank you for your cooperation.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO IT! I doesn't work, how can you delete all the files on your hard drive then email it to everyone!

Dave! :D

Musicb0ffin
07-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah, but to be fair, most of the stuff which does damage requires confirmation, like a fone format or anything, so you could still back out. Anyway, the whole symbian mobile game it about playing with your fone, and if it breaks, start from scratch!! haha

deviat0r
07-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah, but to be fair, most of the stuff which does damage requires confirmation, like a fone format or anything, so you could still back out. Anyway, the whole symbian mobile game it about playing with your fone, and if it breaks, start from scratch!! haha

I know, just haveing a joke! LOL :D

sirpaul1
07-05-2004, 06:15 PM
No, No, No!!! Thats the second time this week that Irish Virus has wiped me out, It took me days to reinstall windows last time.