PDA

View Full Version : M2bus Cable With 2 Transistors

Silva
30-08-2002, 03:06 PM
A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME ABOUT MY PROJECT OF THE CABLE M2BUS WITH JUST 2 TRANSISTORS. That I DECIDED to POST THE OUTLINE HERE IN TWO VERSIONS ALTHOUGH SOME PEOPLE have ALREADY COPIED IT AND PUBLISHED IN SOME SAME SITES WITHOUT MY EXPRESSED AUTHORIZATION AND WITH DRAWINGS DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL which was DONE IN WINDRAFT SOFTWARE.
WELL! BUT, WHAT INTERESTS it is THAT THIS OUTLINE can BE USEFUL TO THE LARGEST POSSIBLE NUMBER OF PEOPLE NOT IMPORTING THE FORM AS they BECAME AWARE OF HIM.
I AM NOT CLAIMING ANY RIGHT ON THE CIRCUIT. I CONSIDER IT OF PUBLIC DOMAIN BECAUSE I NEVER HAD INTEREST IN WINNING MONEY WITH OUTLINE.
IF SOMEBODY HAS DIFFICULTIES (THE ONE THAT I don't BELIEVE) IN EXECUTING THIS OUTLINE, I can SUPPLY THE CABLE BUT WITHOUT CONNECTORS.
GOOD LUCK THE WHOLE ones.
BEST REGARDS,
SILVA (PY9ELO).

KnOeFz
30-08-2002, 04:12 PM
you caps lock seems to be broken ;)
And I cant'read the components... some resistors and the transistor types are unreadable. Also the diodes... 4148?

-=K=-

Silva
31-08-2002, 03:45 AM
the resisistors conected to the transistors colector ( BC338 ) are 4k7 and the transistors conected to the transistor base are 10k.
And the diodes are 1N4148 or 1N914...
Best regards,
Silva.

KnOeFz
31-08-2002, 04:00 PM
thnx.

-=K=-

THE FOX
01-09-2002, 05:51 AM
WOT'S THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN THE NORMAL CABLE AND THE MODDED ONE??:eek: :eek:

jet
20-09-2002, 06:57 AM
1.) what is the value of the component used for regulating the power supply?

2.) is this comment still necessary with the version w/c uses the power from the serial port?