PDA

View Full Version : How do I remove all tones in MCU?

GeeZuZz
30-08-2002, 07:10 PM
I want to remove all tones from my flash file, so i can "start from scratch" adding tones in PPMmanager. How can i do that? Flashtone 2.05 crashes whenever i do something.

Have anyone got a newer cracked vesion of flashtone, or any other programs that will do the trick?

cyahus18
30-08-2002, 10:24 PM
i just trick it out with ppmmanager just explode other flash files then i imported the .ton that exploded and presto no more tones in my flash then i add the tones from other flash maybe all or one by one. hope this help for more easy tone erasing and adding use winddp have fun!

GeeZuZz
30-08-2002, 11:02 PM
Thank you very much! i think that worked.

I exploded flash from old flash file - opened my flash file -> tone chunk -> import from melody files -> and selected the exploded flash file 6_TONE.fls.

When i export melody files, i get nothing, and flastone crashed when trying to show the tones (it does when removing all tones too).

But will something else than the tones be removed, or messed up?

fatihorhan
31-08-2002, 12:44 AM
you can try this one.....:)

pedjulino
31-08-2002, 01:07 AM
Hi,

U can remove all ringtone very easy with ringtoneman for 10-15sec but this ringtone no put in MCU,this ringtone put in PPM file fls.

regards

GeeZuZz
31-08-2002, 01:30 AM
@fatihorhan
If you read my first post, you'll see I already have that one...

@pedjulino
Thanks! i hadn't tested that program before!

cyahus18
31-08-2002, 02:39 AM
theres no mess up, it just delete all ur tones u can add now other tones u want maybe from ur flashtone custom flash, u can also delete languages for much more tones uploaded to ur flash. update ur crc and flash.
enjoy ur new uploaded tones winddp makes my life easier in customing ppm tone.:D :D :D :D

GeeZuZz
31-08-2002, 04:42 PM
I have space for 64 + 7 tones right know. How many tones extra will it be space for if i remove 4 languages? (approx.)

GeeZuZz
31-08-2002, 11:12 PM
@cyahus18
You are wrong. The file is messed up now. PPMmanager crashes when i try to add new tones to my file.

Ringtoneman don't work correctly either.

What am i supposed to do now?

I have a lot of ringtones i want, but can't use them because the flash is full...

Really annoying.