View Full Version : Can`t repair 5110 contact service
Zandis
25-01-2004, 02:43 PM
I have flashed flash file with checked checksums to nk 5110, erased whole flash (with knok) and then flashed that flash file, but still it shows "contact service"
What should I do?
danwood76
26-01-2004, 06:01 PM
What sw are you using to correct checksums?
Run the dsp tests from eeprom tools (b-phreaks) to determine the problem
if it says something like 'MCU checksum is bad' then it is still a SW problem!
If it is a sw problem then download a new MCU+PPM and flah that!
If eeprom tools gives out "CCONT test Failed" or something like that then it is a hardware fault!
Also for a 5110 I would use rollis knok is pretty shit and takes ages
regards,
Danny
Zandis
04-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Thanx man, after using eepromtool my phone working.
duron850ph
04-02-2004, 04:33 PM
what was the problem when read by eeprom tools? what did you do to remove the cs problem?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.