PDA

View Full Version : my 9210i problem ,i need your help..

NICERMAN
25-01-2004, 10:37 PM
hi all .. i have 9210i and before one week i removed the battery while it was switched on and then after that when i put the battery back it give me contact service from the extrenal disply ..while from inside every thing is ok .. i formated the 9210i 3 times and the same problem appear ,, when ever i reove the battery while the 9210 is off or on the same msg come contact service ..i heared that only if i flash it it will be ok so is that right ?? is there any way else to do it ?? as i dont want to take it to service to safe time and money .. also i read all what you put about flash and really i didnt understand what you said so can any one tel me how is the way to do it .. i have a cable and the cd of 9210 so what i need more ?? i just need it step by step .. i even searched for the new soft ware in nokia site ofr the new upgrades and couldnt find it ,, its also looks like my device become crazy as some times memory full and some time not found the memorey and some times i dont see the missed calls and file not found and which is up come down and visa versa ,, seems its drunk :) .. only when i restart the mobile from inside by restart program or the language program its become normal ( as server only ) but its still acting crazy ..so can some one help in that but step by step so i can do it my self ?? [email protected] is my e mail and i thank you so much .. bye