PDA

View Full Version : new sim free phones £25

arsenalfc1987
26-01-2004, 12:28 AM
hi
i have found a site were you can get any new phone such as the nokia n gage samsung e700. this site does work as i have already recieved a phone.all you have to do is check out for ur self.
on e bay people are charging alot of money to supply this site. i dont think this is right. i will supply this to u if you could recommend me as the friend who supplied. to find out just e mail me at
thanks

nok_fanatic
26-01-2004, 06:53 AM
just one qoustion for u are these the matrix sites and if they are then arent they illeagal. for ex the most famous was ezexpo and not it is getting sued by many ppl and its in court for it.
i dont care abt that what i want to know is how long will i have to wait to get my phone of choice

mickey blue eye
26-01-2004, 03:17 PM
A lot of these sites claim that you get a free fone etc once you and say another five people make a purchase of usually £20 cd of games.

Each time someone joins another five have to do the same before you move up the list, but if someone joins under your recommendation you then leapfrog one place.

Maybe why this poster would like such a favor for the info, which is freely available in many places.

You could be waiting forever is the simple answer, and the site in the meantime sells cd's to everyone.

As the saying goes "If it looks to good to be true then it probably is" springs to mind.

No company can afford to "give away" £3-400 fones for free, even for 4-6 people purchasing games etc, so how many lists will there be, how many people leapfrogging over you in the list, how many months and years before actually receiving anything in return?

Most importantly, if a fone has already been received why need personally recommended friends to join now? Maybe another fone required, who knows, who cares?

cowboytuna
26-01-2004, 07:40 PM
yea, who do u think ur fooling?? :lol:

Evilmrsparkle
07-02-2004, 06:32 PM
It works iv got loads from <link taken down> which is a new site, with matrix list schemes, which allows phones 2 be sold at £20, as i have told you this, i would be very grateful if when it asks where did you hear about this site, to enter my name: as 'James Alexander Hepworth Young' ! good luck and thank you :-P

BTW! it needs around 30 ppl 4 each fone!