View Full Version : SUPER SOFT:: kNOK DCT-3 flasher ST Edition by INVISIBLE

exxeR
31-08-2002, 12:37 PM
kNOK DCT-3 flasher ST Edition by INVISIBLE

phonedudes
31-08-2002, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the prog.....

@exxeR or anyone know how to contact 'invisible' or anyone
that has worked on 'knok' or has the source code.

We are pretty close to fiinalizing everything we need to finish our flash program but still having a few problems with some the flash loaders.

Thanks

PHONEDUDES

phonedudes
31-08-2002, 02:24 PM
Just one other note... Interface is nice but I guess his desktop is set to 1024x768 since anything less and you cannot see the entire program on the screen.

Phonedudes

KnOeFz
31-08-2002, 04:18 PM
@phonedudes

Lead (http://lead2000.host.sk/) is in charge of knok development these days. First versions were mainly by Nutzo if I recall correct. The development is done in some yahoo group I think. I thought sourcecode was free to serious programmers but not sure about this. E-mail adres is on his website.. but it sais use it only in very urgent cases please :)

-=K=-

phonedudes
01-09-2002, 02:01 PM
@KnOeFz

Thanks for the link... I'm not too sure what would be considered
and 'urgent case' but I think trying to help add some support for more North American model phones including TDMA/CDMA should be a good enough reason to email.

You wouldnt happen to the 'Yahoo Group' name or anything would you? Or possibly how to get a hold of Nutzo?

Appreciate any help...

PHONEDUDES :) :grin: :)

P.S. Are we missing something or is it a language thing?? Any clue on the '@xxxxxx.cz' part??

KnOeFz
01-09-2002, 09:26 PM
lol...

P.S. Are we missing something or is it a language thing?? Any clue on the '@xxxxxx.cz' part?? it's a language thing... I was in Prague once for a week (cz = Tjech, Prague is capital) and couldn't understand a single word... exept for "pivo"(=beer)... lol

The groups were called knok and knokusers... but I'm not sure if they still exist after the switch from Nutzo to Lead... XPmobile caused some trouble a while ago releasing a knok version with his name only on it... different name for the prog and all...

This is the adres of Nutzo I could find... dunno if it's working.
Nutzo ([email protected])

-=K=-

GeeZuZz
01-09-2002, 10:23 PM
Knok is extremely slow reading/writing to the phone...

So i still sick to Rolis.

pedjulino
01-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by GeeZuZz
Knok is extremely slow reading/writing to the phone...

So i still sick to Rolis.

I agree Ur constatation GeeZuZz Knok is very very easy especialy by read flash:( :(
I am today read flash from Nokia 5110 around 10 min:(
regards

phonedudes
02-09-2002, 01:00 AM
@KnOeFz

Could always try 'beer' but I dont think thats what 'seznam' is? Although might need one after trying to figure it out.

e-mail address is lead2000 AT seznam DOT cz - use it only in very urgent cases please.

@ pedjulino , GeeZuZz

Agree with you guys as well however until Rolis releases the next version with User Selectable Boot/Flash Loaders thought Knok would be a possible solution for read/writing the rest of the North American phones that Rolis will NOT work with.

Phonedudes :) :grin: :)

KnOeFz
02-09-2002, 06:04 AM
phonedudes:

lead's adres is [email protected] I guess... not that hard to figure out ;)

-=K=-

phonedudes
02-09-2002, 01:17 PM
Well ok HOT SHOT :) we figured that out but it came back undeliverable.

Was thinking maybe it was a language thing again.

Thanks for all the info though...

Phonedudes :) :grin: :)

KnOeFz
02-09-2002, 10:25 PM
lol

hotshot eh??? :D :D

Sorry, but I have no other adresses.

-=K=-