PDA

View Full Version : Is my battery dead on 3330~

dialo99
27-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Hi

Got a 3330,my battery is getting low only while using,not on standby mode,is my battery dead? anyone got this prob.

thanks

cjard
30-01-2004, 01:40 PM
sorry.. your battery loses power while you use the phone, but lasts forever on standby? wow. maybe it is nuclear or something..

but seripously, most old phones have bad batteries, especially if they are not charged up correctly..

i recommend you use your phone until the battery dies completely.. so much that it wont even turn on.
then LEAVE IT OFF. plug the charger in and LEAVE IT OFF, let the phone charge up while it is powered off. when it is done charging, the "battery growing" animation will disappear. switch it on, and use it (just normal, not have to be continuous talking or anything, just treat it like a normal phone)until it goes dead completely, then charge it up with it powered off, again

if you repeat this idea for a few weeks, you will notice your battery become more consistent and behave better.. batteries behave strange because people always either take the charger out before it is fully charged, or plug it in before it is fully dead..