PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps, a free DCT3 remote unlock code generator has been developed..

cjard
30-01-2004, 01:27 PM
I say perhaps, because I do not know for certain. Maybe the website I used was just an IIS server with a Siemens clip plugged into the back of it, and the ASP page used it..

Either way, I did just successfully generate and use a DCT3 code, for free, to unlock my 3310 (which i locked up with NokTool, just to experiment) lock 1.

The purpose of this post, if im not going to say where the website was? Just to inform the people that free dct3 unlocking is on the way, so you can stop calling each other liars and fighting over who does it cheaper than whoever else..

There are a few certain members of this forum that deserve to know, and will be told if asked.. But if you are not them (hint: if you do not have Moderator or Administrator under your username) you wont be told..
And if an announcement is made.. it wont be me that does it (it will be a moderator or someone who can rightfully make the decision)

All in good time, so have patience!
HongXing, you might consider making a web-enabled version of your calculator, cos sooner or later, this egg is gonna crack open and be free to all ;) ..

One again, people.. Replies to this thread pestering for unlock codes may get you banned (read the sticky). Private messages to me pestering for the site, will be posted here by me, and may get you banned.. This is not a thread for unlocking. If you treat it as such, it may get you banned.

The following translations were provided by altavista, for the hard of thinking (though they may not be any easier to understand, than the english):

Je répète à chacun. Les réponses à ceci filètent demander sur des nombres ouvrir, peuvent vous obtenir interdit (lu le fil collant). Des messages privés à moi demandant le site Web, seront signalés ici par moi, et peuvent vous obtenir interdit. Ce n'est pas un fil pour ouvrir. Si vous le traitez en tant que tels, il peut vous obtenir interdit.

Ich wiederhole zu jeder. Antworten auf dieses verlegen das Bitten nach Zahlen um das Entriegeln, können Sie erhalten verboten (gelesen dem klebrigen Gewinde). Private Anzeigen zu mir bitten um die Web site, werden hier von mir bekanntgegeben, und können Sie erhalten verboten. Dieses ist nicht ein Gewinde für das Entriegeln. Wenn Sie es als solcher behandeln, kann es Sie erhalten verboten.

Repito a cada uno. Las contestaciones a esto roscan preguntar por los números abrir, pueden conseguirle prohibido (leído el hilo de rosca pegajoso). Los mensajes privados a mí que pide el Web site, serán fijados aquí por mí, y pueden conseguirle prohibido. Esto no es un hilo de rosca para abrir. Si usted lo trata como tal, puede conseguirle prohibido.

Yotamz
30-01-2004, 03:53 PM
a few things..

1. may i have the address please?

And if an announcement is made.. it wont be me that does it (it will be a moderator or someone who can rightfully make the decision)

you can post the link if you want, you don't have to a moberator for that.

3. about hongxing.. he is banned.. not sure if he has seen your message.

mickey blue eye
30-01-2004, 08:13 PM
A free calc has already been developed, but they are just adding lock 2 to the calc, should be available within a day or so.

It was beta tested yesterday, site details yet to be advised.

Don't need it myself but I know a lot of you guys are excited about this.

Cosmictej
30-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Don't need it myself but I know a lot of you guys are excited about this.
And Im one of those people, Let me know when it comes out :)

shortkid
27-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Ive had a DC3 and 4 calcs for ages! working, and ive had em for about a year (not sure exactly). Have any of u eva been on prodigits.co.uk on WAP, the nokia forums have been telling about them for ages!

oh, sorry ,lol its a realy old post - 30/1/04. ddnt realise. Now it would make sense

cjard
27-10-2005, 12:20 PM
ho ho.. amused me this :)

shortkid; glad youyve had a working calc for about a year.. given that the previous post was nearly 2 years old, maeans you were about 8 months late getting the calc :D

bobski
27-10-2005, 04:36 PM
ho ho.. amused me this :)

shortkid; glad youyve had a working calc for about a year.. given that the previous post was nearly 2 years old, maeans you were about 8 months late getting the calc :D

Yeah, good one. Wondered why there was new replies to this thread lol :-D