this 1 is real

TwisTeD_MinD
30-01-2004, 11:58 PM
lool...how fast can it go???

josty
31-01-2004, 12:25 AM
lool...how fast can it go???

dunno

but i know for sure it's as cool as hell 8-)

TwisTeD_MinD
31-01-2004, 02:34 AM
yup...u got that right! :cool:

m1tch
31-01-2004, 02:49 AM
think thats cool? check this!

this is my car, picture taken at vw show last summer. it came 3rd in the competition!

0-60 5.4 seconds
top speed (that i have driven it to) 155mph! and was still going untill crap ford pulled infront!

took a year to build, cost 2000pound to kit, aswell as 2000 for the car which was cheap!

i have now sold it and bigger and better things are coming!
http://lutonvwclub.homestead.com/files/E38_68.jpg

Wouwz
31-01-2004, 05:14 PM
LooL...is this for true.... :lol:

Well NoS is like nitro, it gives you an ballbusting boost and if this Scoot is balanced right it should be possible, but i u've gotta stand on the front or ur gonna do a backflip :lol:

jam3z
31-01-2004, 07:19 PM
ermm nos isnt like nitro....
its the same thing ie. nitro = short for nitrosoxide (nitrogen and oxygen)
nos = a brand of nitrosoxide (nitrogen and oxygen)

this mixture increases the explosions in the engine causing a huge increase in speed, it also cools down the cylinders which helps :)

MacAnkka
31-01-2004, 07:52 PM
And because nitrosoxide is so cold it also "packs" oxygen in to smaller space, so there can be more fuel also. And we all know what that means :D . Im currently thinking of buying/making one for my my moped (suzuki s1 -94) if i get enough money :D

coolice00
31-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Hi All,

Nitro = Nitromethane, liquid. Highly explosive liquid, that cools the combustion charge. But also creates a bigger bang, hence more power.

Nitrous = A gas containing oxygen, also know as laughing gas to dentists.
Nitrous Oxide helps develop power as it contains a lot of Oxygen, it's through this extra oxygen that more fuel can be added (so the motor isn't lean) and thus a bigger bang results from the fuel/air mix in the cylinders.

My car :) http://www.coolice.co.uk/audio_main.htm

Ian

P.S. Theres gonna be a lot of pee'd off drivers in cars when little scooters blast past them :evil:

Mankeli
11-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Im currently thinking of buying/making one for my my moped (suzuki s1 -94) if i get enough money :D

Too bad NOS is illegal in Finland, exept for racing purposes... And I don't think you S1 could handle it :) My friend put some kind of hi-power gas (Starttipilottia) to his Tunturi Tiger, and it went 100km/h and it was completely stock, but the piston melted right away :lol:

MacAnkka
13-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Too bad NOS is illegal in Finland, exept for racing purposes... And I don't think you S1 could handle it :) My friend put some kind of hi-power gas (Starttipilottia) to his Tunturi Tiger, and it went 100km/h and it was completely stock, but the piston melted right away :lol:

Yes, it is illeagal, but so is my moped so it doesnt actually matter so much :D .
If i am going to make the NOS its only going to be a small experiment wrapped up with a roll of duct-tape or something, so its not even meant to be used on the road...

Tunska is a great moped by the way, especially aqua. My friend bought one just one week ago, because his Suzuki S (banaanisaha) got stolen for the second time (and this time the police didnt find it :( ).