PDA

View Full Version : PPMEdit 1.0 is out!!!

tnp
01-09-2002, 11:52 PM
PPMEdit 1.0 has been released with a lots of new feature!
Visit www.geocities.com/ppmedit for more information and demo! Now you can buy it really!

welshwizard
02-09-2002, 12:22 AM
well, that version looks well good and i may be forced to buy it.... 20e's tho?!

keep up the good work tnp and if u want 2 give me a free copy just go ahead, i wont mind, HONEST! :D

tnp
02-09-2002, 01:33 AM
I found a big bug (you can't enter to view screen), so uploaded a fixed version now!

Kontact
02-09-2002, 06:24 AM
great work!

btw, if u use asia pacific flash. the ringtone has no name in the listbox.

regards,

liteFun
02-09-2002, 03:13 PM
Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://www.geocities.com/ppmedit

uh oh.. :)
i have one place where i have 100MB quota, i could use 50MB for mirror or something..
but the bad thing is that i can't give password.
i could maybe do a script that get latest version and keeps 5 latest versions in my mirror.

jeffkow18
02-09-2002, 03:28 PM
i can not enter that wibsite.......
any other link?

GeeZuZz
02-09-2002, 04:16 PM
tnp: I have to say that PPMEdit 1.0 is the best gsm program i have ever seen...

I think i'm forced to buy.

the price is a little high though.

Tha_one
02-09-2002, 04:27 PM
i wouldnt mind if it was about £10 or less and if there was a way to pay through paypal! I got a paypal account and id rather do it throuh there. TNP have u got a Paypal account?if u do i think alot of ppl will be buyin it through there..PLus if it was about £10 or a lil less in steead of £12.80/20e i would buy it with out a doubt....i still might buy it at 20e but it is still pricey

NokDoc
02-09-2002, 04:35 PM
Hi Mr. Tnp,

I really believe U made a very nice tool again!

I think I won't be using it myself, but I will see the results coming up.

I must respect Ur way of handling, U must have Ur true reasons for it.

U can apply Mr. WelshWizards text for me too. :)

>> if u want 2 give me a free copy just go ahead, i wont mind, HONEST!

Anyway, Good Luck.

NokDoc

NokiaPhreak
02-09-2002, 05:00 PM
@tnp,

try billcc, 2checkout.com or swreg.com

gazzaman2k
02-09-2002, 05:58 PM
all i have is nochex and paypal :( i dont have any other online payment thing. :( i dont want to do western union coz i aint old enought to do it :( local branch says u have to be 18 or older :mad: and thats rude yutes mum and dads shop! :eek:

Tha_one
02-09-2002, 06:42 PM
I agree with gazza!!

welshwizard
02-09-2002, 07:05 PM
I have created a mirror at my site for TNP seems as some of u were having trouble with his site :D

TNP's Site - WelshWizard Mirror (http://welshwizard.isgreat.tv/tnp.htm)

@ TNP

I hope u dont mind..... :) just trying to help u out... let me know about n e updates. or just tell me and i will remove it. :)

jeffkow18
02-09-2002, 08:02 PM
accually TNP was working hard on it,and he reserved some money
back :)

just like we work for our a company,then the company must pay us back.
now he is out with the new version and we must pay him some money for his work .
i knew in NFREE knowedge is share and i am very happy with this,but TNP are sharing his HARD WORK,and he reserved some pay back.
But i will advice TNP give a copy to NokDoc ,welshwizard,NokiaPhreak,manOn and the other member who are really helping the newbabie in gsm.Because of them,NFEE are growing fast and strong .
Me just giving some advice on this,if i reaaly say something wrong,plz forgive me
:)

Cad
02-09-2002, 08:24 PM
I have a private ftp with gigs to spare on adsl connection if required. Can set up free, and passworded accounts if needed for software demo's/full versions

I'll help if i can :)

gazzaman2k
02-09-2002, 09:52 PM
do i get a free copy :(

ive helpped tons of peeps over the 1 1/2 years ive been doing fones but now i give up lol they ask same questions over over again i did used to have a site but had to close it down coz it was costin me too much to run :(

how are we going to pay tnp for his work? he hasnt sed what payments he accepts.

Finn
02-09-2002, 09:57 PM
good movement Tnp.
i shouldnt gave for free non standar t9s and other modification..or how to change any factory tones since December 2001..and now some guys..which had learned everything from us..they will tell us how to change startup tone..pfff Just l-a-m-e-r-zzzz
Have fun.

GeeZuZz
02-09-2002, 10:05 PM
@tnp
What method are we supposed to use when we pay? "bank transfer" - "money order" or something?

KnOeFz
02-09-2002, 10:20 PM
Maybe chage the forum name from Nfree to N20euro?
Lot's of people did the investigating work and shared their info's for free! Enabeling other to use it ...

-=K=-

I totaly agree with Finn!

welshwizard
02-09-2002, 10:47 PM
We can't have a go at TNP.... he's just trying to make a bit of money... like we are all doing... cant live without it, cant take it with you.

He might have gained the info 4 free, but i except Bill Gates gained all his programming info for free (or next 2 nothing) but he's a multimillion(billion?)airre now.

So it's up to him. if he want's to make some money and make loads of people pissed off, or if he want's to give his awesome software away 4 free and be praised, it's totally his desision.

If i had the knowledge and could do programming, i would sell my software if i thought it was good enough.... and i bet most of you would too!

Tha_one
02-09-2002, 11:05 PM
Thats deep,did u read tht off the back of a beer matt?

welshwizard
02-09-2002, 11:14 PM
@ Tha_one

no, an angel told me in a vision i had....... or it could have been a beer mat. (does a beer mat have a back?) :p

Tha_one
02-09-2002, 11:26 PM
yeah dey hav a back,probably was ne,is wanna pay by payal o sumik cos i really want this program!

tnp
03-09-2002, 12:42 AM
I have made some bugfix today in 1.0a, especially about ringtones and screen-view!
You have to understand that I don't want to became rich by this prog, just don't want to work for free!

GeeZuZz
03-09-2002, 01:24 AM
@tnp

in the MCU tones, i can't find the alarm tone. isn't it there, or haven't i searched enough?

And what about adding the possibillity to change tone names and ID?

jeffkow18
03-09-2002, 05:29 AM
tnp :
PPMedit is better if can change the ringtone name as we wish;)

NokiaPhreak
03-09-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by tnp
I have made some bugfix today in 1.0a, especially about ringtones and screen-view!
You have to understand that I don't want to became rich by this prog, just don't want to work for free!

Yea, just don't work for free, i agree.

Helping out ppl here with some information didn't cost all of you a single bucks, like TNP, he are using many time to create this useful software for us to make work simple and faster, and i think he will continue to work hard on it to solve bugs or maybe lastest phone support, paying those little money only make you eat or smoke a bit less, but will help TNP or you and me to having a very great program which save us many time.

I think in future TNP will continue reply or helping ppl here to solve many problem we are facing, he wouldn't just come here and sales his software only. TNP, am i right?

Will send you EURO20 by today. And email you the transaction form. Hope can received the software ASAP.

Thanks you.

P/S: if someone not agree with my above information, I aprologize! but you can post your feeling too.

THE-MATRIX
03-09-2002, 07:20 AM
Hi Guyz

Thanx to TNP, ur prog ir REALLY WONDERFUL !
I'm ready to spend 100 $$ to buy it, actually u deserve MORE ;) ...

plz tnp we need more Information in HOW-TO-ORDER...

2tz
03-09-2002, 07:28 AM
NFREE has been a curnocopia of some of the best softs, and most are free too, everyone must agree with me that most had benefited from it.
I myself am willing to go for that euro20 for PPMEdit1.0, if lesser, much better. i got most of my softs for free, so maybe its about time i pay some real buck for one, PPMEdit's worth it, anyway.
;)
BUUUTTTTT.... list of bank's doesnt include one in our country, so how 'bout Western Union Money Transfer, huh, TNP?....:rolleyes:
:D :D :D

NokiaPhreak
03-09-2002, 08:16 AM
for better and easy order, i think tnp accept credit card, since there is so many company offer this without credit verification, and no monthly fees too.

I'm happy if TNP got this service, I'm sure i will order now.

@TNP: please reply to my email with your account detial, including a/c no, a/c holder fullname, bank name, bank branch address, without those info i can send you the money.

liteFun
03-09-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by welshwizard
I have created a mirror at my site for TNP seems as some of u were having trouble with his site :D

TNP's Site - WelshWizard Mirror (http://welshwizard.isgreat.tv/tnp.htm)

ehh.. very funny.. it opens http://web1000.globalreachinc.com/404/mainstream/abcsearch2.html

welshwizard
03-09-2002, 12:04 PM
@ litefun

it works fine 4 me. and i dont c n e other complaints.

Tha_one
03-09-2002, 12:12 PM
im willing to buy it and im going to. TNP do we get free version updates if we buy it?
Im gonna buy it 2day or 2moz! This prgoram is amazin!

tnp
03-09-2002, 06:33 PM
-You can send the money by Western Union too (contact me for details)!
-Yes, if you buy PPMEdit you'll get the updates too!

liteFun
04-09-2002, 01:27 PM
@ litefun

it works fine 4 me. and i dont c n e other complaints.

yeah right. someones dns is not set right or something.
or do you have it ipv6?
i don't yet have any ipv6-things, because my isp won't support anything..

can you put mirror somewhere without redirection?

welshwizard
04-09-2002, 01:34 PM
there is no redirection at the address i gave!!

www.wwgsm.tk is redirection
http://welshwizard.isgreat.tv is the propper site!

liteFun
05-09-2002, 10:44 AM
there is no redirection at the address i gave!!

www.wwgsm.tk is redirection
http://welshwizard.isgreat.tv is the propper site!

how can both say http://web1000.globalreachinc.com/404/mainstream/abcsearch2.html as address?

laleas
05-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by liteFun

how can both say http://web1000.globalreachinc.com/404/mainstream/abcsearch2.html as address?
That's what it says to me too, for a long time now.

Salami1_1
05-09-2002, 05:05 PM
program is already cracked..
to author protect your soft better if you do not want it to be cracked...
you did not even pack it.

WBR

Salami1_1