PDA

View Full Version : www.nokiafree.org homepage invalid link.

DaveGSM82
04-02-2004, 06:30 PM
i dont know if the homepage has been moved or not but the main starting page has not been updated, when you go to the www.nokiafree.org page and click on "articles" you get an error saying that the page was not found on the server.

Could the link be changed to www.nokiafree.org/forums as i think this would be the correct re-direction?

Dave

danwood76
04-02-2004, 09:45 PM
The original hompage actually had a whole section of downloads, articles and documents

Unfortunatly this page has not been updated for well over a year :sad:

I just go straight to the forum anyway

have it bookmarked ;)

DaveGSM82
05-02-2004, 01:40 AM
The original hompage actually had a whole section of downloads, articles and documents

have it bookmarked ;)

yea, i always just go straight to the forums too but i was thinking more of other people. i read somewhere (on another, obviously inferior site) that people coming to www.nokiafree.org just couldnt access the site and that they thought that it wasnt online anymore.

is there a new homepage? or cant one of the moderators just change the link?

DaveGSM82
05-02-2004, 01:41 AM

have it bookmarked ;)

yea, i always just go straight to the forums too but i was thinking more of other people. i read somewhere (on another, obviously inferior site) that people coming to www.nokiafree.org just couldnt access the site and that they thought that it wasnt online anymore.

DaveGSM82

have it bookmarked ;)

DaveGSM82

have it bookmarked ;)

DaveGSM82
05-02-2004, 01:53 AM
urk! oops, sorry for the multiple posts. dont know what happened there :roll:

danwood76
05-02-2004, 10:52 AM
I'll have a word with Alinus about it
See if we can get it changed

NokDoc
05-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Hi,

I've been here quite some time now.

As far as I can remember, it always was like this.

I think we not have to concern bout it while already some 60.000 found their way to nFree.

NokDoc

GeeZuZz
16-02-2004, 04:53 AM
I think the entire forum should be moved to www.nokiafree.org root, instead of /forum/

At least, let www.nokiafree.org lead straight to the forum.

The webpages are not very often used, and are seldom updated, and can be put under a subdomain or subfolder instead.

danwood76
16-02-2004, 11:43 AM
Speak to Alin or man0n about it,
They have the power to change it ;)

regards,
Danny

DaveGSM82
16-02-2004, 12:52 PM
thats what i was saying all along, but if nokdoc thinks its suitable the way it is then maybe it should stay like that. I just thought that maybe if someone was directed to www.nokiafree.org then maybe they should get more than just the front page, like i said, some people think that it doesnt even exist any more.

nokiafree is an amazing site, my congratulations to the designers on thier efforts.

DaveGSM82

Alinus
16-02-2004, 12:54 PM
wrong:)
Mr. Man0n only can decide this.

danwood76
16-02-2004, 01:08 PM
Sorry Alin :D must be these early mornings

So speak to man0n :-P
Good luck ;)

Alinus
17-02-2004, 02:30 PM
i think that the main page is good to be kept.

forum is well presented there.

and for whom has the curiosity to brownse the home page...can find some interesting infotmations.

informations that Nfree Team will try update them soon