PDA

View Full Version : aivanet ???

crono
05-02-2004, 01:11 PM
anyone kwon why aivanet (www.aivanet.com) is down?

Rabitier
05-02-2004, 10:42 PM
i dunno mayb nokia clossed it ??!?!? i have no clue sux tho...cuz its an amazing site....havn't seen 1 better...........................(or mayb they'r just updating)

Mankeli
05-02-2004, 11:09 PM
It's down once in a while. I'm sure it will be online in a matter of days.

joyson_gurung
24-03-2005, 07:04 AM
anyone kwon why aivanet (www.aivanet.com) is down?

You suffered from the same like me. I am really dissapointed being not able to find this site.

vzx
24-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Well Aivanet is out for good this time.. i know this cause one of ma friends was a moderator and he told me that they had to shut down cause of nokia.. i'll ask him to write down what happened exactly.. but untill we get a new site like it.. we are all at a loss..

Cheers

The Wiep
24-03-2005, 07:22 PM
the site is down and the irc channel to
but the peeps from #aivanet started a new channel on EFNet, #MOBiZONE
you can download a predefined IRC package here:
http://www.teamblizzard.nl/MOBiZONE.v1.4.exe

no need to worry, as long as there is soft there will be places like this :)

jsmonu
26-03-2005, 05:20 AM
I truly agree and coincide with yor feelings guys...

It's so bad to hear that Aivanet is gone now.. :sad: I cant even believe it yet.

AIVANET was 1 site I recently understood the strength of.. It had almost everything I needed, and now when i got to know about it nokia takes it away from us.. :cry:
Anyways, i am not aware of any other means of accessing such resources other than directly from such websites.
If any other way, please explain me. :confused:
Thanx.

Jas. (hoping for another 1 like Aivanet to come up.. :roll: )

line333
26-03-2005, 11:56 PM
I truly agree and coincide with yor feelings guys...

It's so bad to hear that Aivanet is gone now.. :sad: I cant even believe it yet.

AIVANET was 1 site I recently understood the strength of.. It had almost everything I needed, and now when i got to know about it nokia takes it away from us.. :cry:
Anyways, i am not aware of any other means of accessing such resources other than directly from such websites.
If any other way, please explain me. :confused:
Thanx.

Jas. (hoping for another 1 like Aivanet to come up.. :roll: )

Aivanet was closed because of some sort of fight and not because of nokia as far as i know.The irc channel is #mobizone on efnet.You will find everything there and i think a new site is prepared too but i am not quite soor about that or when will it be up