PDA

View Full Version : reconfigure 8 in 1 simcard

NokiaPhreak
02-09-2002, 05:07 PM
is there anyway to format the simcard which come with sim magic/sim mater that can store 8 provider in the same card to reconfigure the phonebook and sms ratio?

How, any software does, does those software work with sim magic or sim master??

Thanks you.

KnOeFz
02-09-2002, 10:05 PM
with simemu you can reconfigure it with th ephone if the card is inserted... I don't know these ucables cards so I can''t tell if it's possible there... play arounf with the sim toolkit menu...

-=K=-

nase ck
03-09-2002, 04:48 AM
maybe your card is silvercard they comes that hardware...so...why shoud you remormat that card? if u wanna using with multiple card...i think just edit imsi, ki, pin, puk in menu simemu(maybe version 4.10) if funcard maybe thay come with sim emu v 500. and as far as i know sim emu ver.5 they have new submenu like erase pos or something like that...tq

KnOeFz
03-09-2002, 06:13 AM
there's no emulators for funcard !.

Simemu5 is NOT released yet (will be in few days) and it's for greencard.

-=K=-

NokiaPhreak
03-09-2002, 08:02 AM
because the multicard i brought is only with simemu ver3 i think, since it require me to restart phone in order to change provider, and it only have 10sms room. so i plan to reformat or reconfigure it with simemu latest version so i can use stk.

does anyone what hardware i need and where to get one??

since the simmagic cannot let me reprogram it.

thanks you very much.

p/s: anyone know does it possible to reuse or reprogram those simcard from provider, I have many pcs of this card.

Manipulator
03-09-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by NokiaPhreak
because the multicard i brought is only with simemu ver3 i think, since it require me to restart phone in order to change provider, and it only have 10sms room. so i plan to reformat or reconfigure it with simemu latest version so i can use stk.

does anyone what hardware i need and where to get one??

since the simmagic cannot let me reprogram it.

thanks you very much.

p/s: anyone know does it possible to reuse or reprogram those simcard from provider, I have many pcs of this card.

what is the multicard you bought base on.if it is a silver card or goldcard than it can reformat and put in new hex code.

KnOeFz
03-09-2002, 05:52 PM
as simemu is running on the card it must be a silvercard. Simemu won't work with goldcards

You can reprogram the card with a programmer that can program both the eeprom as the processor on the card.

I have one called vp20 ... schematics and info is posted in earlier treads... but I suggest to visit a satelite shop in your hometown and ask the for a programmer that can do silvercards.,... they probably have some to choose from.

-=K=-

Manipulator
04-09-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by KnOeFz

I have one called vp20 ... schematics and info is posted in earlier treads... b

-=K=- [/B]

where you post you vp20 schematic.i can't find it.

KnOeFz
04-09-2002, 06:36 PM
@Manipulator:

Forum link (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t5363/s.html)

-=K=-