PDA

View Full Version : Motorola E365

kevin_lufc
07-02-2004, 05:05 PM
I have tried to get a ringtone for my phone :sad: ,with out much luck. The problem I have is that there is now a icon being displayed next to the GPRS icon,it looks like a folder,but no matter how I try I cant get rid of it. can anyone HELP please :-?

kevin_lufc
16-02-2004, 08:09 PM
What a waste of space this forum is :-? , not one person could answer my post :-x .Thank god I have sold the phone on and will now return to decent samsung forums where people are willing to help.

NDI
02-03-2004, 02:49 AM
What a waste of space this forum is :-? , not one person could answer my post :-x .Thank god I have sold the phone on and will now return to decent samsung forums where people are willing to help.
Well i'm glad you've seen the light. the E365 is the worse phone (imo) that motorola ever bothered to produce.. I have one here, the camera quality is great, the ringtone quality is great... thats all. Battery life is a joke, ive only ever had a full charge of battery last me more than 20 hours once.

I still have the phone, its running my o2 simcard atm, i'm currently using a motorola A835 on 3-UK, now THAT is a bad ass phone (bit big though) :lol:

ps. the folder is to say you've filled up your message box, press the menu button on the inbox and hit "Clean up messages" :)