PDA

View Full Version : good news for high quality sounds!!!!!!!!

e-ssa
08-02-2004, 04:46 AM
hi everybody

i found out that you can convert an MP3 file to wave without losing any quality, i've beeen using this program called SOUND FORGE and it's just the easiest way to convert mp3 and having high quality files, they just sound as if it was a real song playing on your phone, i think it's amazing, for allthose who'll try it out, when you select the part of the file u want to convert to wave, try not to exceed 30/35 secs, otherwise your file will be way to big and it'll take a lot of space on your phone memory!!! ,i'll be pleased to answer
if you have any questions

Gee
08-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Are you using Sony Sound Forge

e-ssa
08-02-2004, 01:38 PM
yeah mate i'm uing SONIC FOUNDRY SOUND FORGE 6.0

:-P cheers

Are you using Sony Sound Forge

the_frightener
09-02-2004, 06:42 PM
yeah mate i'm uing SONIC FOUNDRY SOUND FORGE 6.0

:-P cheers

Hi sir :)

kindly tell me where i can get the Sonic Foundry Sound forge 6.0 ???

thanx in adv

shaidi
10-02-2004, 01:25 AM
hi everybody

i found out that you can convert an MP3 file to wave without losing any quality, i've beeen using this program called SOUND FORGE and it's just the easiest way to convert mp3 and having high quality files, they just sound as if it was a real song playing on your phone, i think it's amazing, for allthose who'll try it out, when you select the part of the file u want to convert to wave, try not to exceed 30/35 secs, otherwise your file will be way to big and it'll take a lot of space on your phone memory!!! ,i'll be pleased to answer
if you have any questions

YO, this is interesting. where can i get the full download of SOUND FORGE. and thx for sharing this with everyone...

BlueVampyre
10-02-2004, 01:45 AM
r the files as big as the original mp3 files or r the wav files created from it bcom bigger?

Gee
10-02-2004, 02:09 AM
r the files as big as the original mp3 files or r the wav files created from it bcom bigger?

Wav files become bigger

YO, this is interesting. where can i get the full download of SOUND FORGE. and thx for sharing this with everyone...

Sound Forge 6.0 is no longer avalible :sad: but version 7.0 is :-P
http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,39025604,39066065s,00.htm

BlueVampyre
10-02-2004, 02:29 AM
well then ur better off using DBpowerAMP music converter. it lets u determine how big u want ur wav files to be wether u want it stero or mono. i hav a few wav files that r about 1.5 megs each n they last around 2 minutes n they sound GREAT on my 6600. ppls jaws drop wen they hear my tones. hehe.

Gee
10-02-2004, 02:37 AM
well then ur better off using DBpowerAMP music converter. it lets u determine how big u want ur wav files to be wether u want it stero or mono. i hav a few wav files that r about 1.5 megs each n they last around 2 minutes n they sound GREAT on my 6600. ppls jaws drop wen they hear my tones. hehe.

I totally agree with you here are a few that I made with DBpower Amp a few weeks ago. :-P

e-ssa
10-02-2004, 06:39 AM
try simply NERO WAVE editor it's easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if problems converting or with file size go to 'EDIT" and try to change "convert sample format settings" change sample depth' and 'bit depth'
that way ur files will be not too big!!!

cheers mates :-o