PDA

View Full Version : 3325 Dead. Help Please.

Xeoninho
08-02-2004, 11:30 PM
Hi, I've flashed a 3310 with the 3325 v.X flash by GSMCyber (and with MadOS included. Thanks g3gg0 and others). The problem is, after flashing it with Knok (engine build 23 Frontend 17), the phone is dead.

The thing is, as it was still being seen by kNok I've flashed it over and over, tried more than 6 different flashes, but it was no help. Still dead.

After that, feeling a bit corageous, i've tried to flash another 3310 with the same 3325 v.X flash, and it worked (although it freezes a lot and reboots. :D)

Would someone be gentle enough to give me a light? :rolleyes: :-P
GsmCyber u there?

by the way, I got some Virgin Eeproms for all DCT-3 Phones (from unlockme.co.uk) , would these help?

Zandis
09-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Write to phone full backup.
Run DSP test in eeprom tools.

GsmCyber
09-02-2004, 05:00 PM
my last flash is fucked... i will fix that soon...

use rolis to flash your phone with my flash...

Regards

Xeoninho
12-02-2004, 07:28 AM
@zandis

erm.. I forgot to make a backup :-o

@gsmcyber

What flash are you now talking about?

Do I *have* to use Rolis? :-?

Thanks once more. :)

GsmCyber
12-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Problem fixed... You can flash again with my flash!!!

Yes...use rolis..is the bet flasher of DCT-3!!!

Regards

Xeoninho
13-02-2004, 10:00 PM
@gsmcyber.

Hey man no good. Even If I flash it with some flashes that work on another 3310 that I have, it won't even turn on.

I used the search function on this forum, and found out all about virgin eeproms (well not all actually but a lot), and flashed a 3310 one to it. No Use.

Again I tried a FuBu from some site I found out here as well (with the eeprom together). No Use.

And I yet tried to flash a new 6.07 Flash and after it I flashed the virgin eeprom. Yet, no use.

I'm begginning to get frustrated as the phone was working just before I flashed it.

Can I get a magic tip for this ? :D

I'm starting to think that I've really f*cked this phone just by flashing it, and I've read here as well that that is pratically impossible. :sad: