PDA

View Full Version : 3330i Project...

BLKBKM
10-02-2004, 07:51 PM
I started my 3330i project after reading nfree for about a week. Only few modifications done to the phone but I would like to hear comments and sugestions. If anybody has a request post it here (I don't make scripts myself, I only have those posted here, like guard and all). I will think it over and maybe implement it in my project. I need help with the menu graphics, some animated gifs done by someone here would sure help, also I could use a good font...

Please download the file, flash and report your oppinion.

MCU+PPM File
7 Bars for Net and Bat
Changed font
Moved Chat menu inside messages
Added blinking character and new line character
Removed all languages and T9 except English (for easy editing the menus, maybe in the future I will make a Romanian language pack, and maybe, if someone helps me, a foreign language pack)

I am just getting used to g3n0lite and ppm edit and all the programs, so i can't say that in a week all will be finished, but maybe with your help, it will be finished quicker.

This file is for 3330, i repeat 3330... NOT 3310!!!

Future thoughts:
Guard
New ringtones
Blinking and Fading leds
Complete Extra menu with the new settings
Restructuring curent menu (like moving call register and call divert...)

http://www.geocities.com/balkichapalcharan/

BLKBKM
11-02-2004, 11:34 AM
OK! So no one interested in a 3330 mod? You just gave up your phone book, wap and bumper and flashed your phone with a 3310 mod?

I will continue my work. Maybe somebody wants to help me with g3n0lite tips, tricks... I played with g3 last night and finaly managed to make a new menu (i kept getting weird errors, but found my mistakes and i was so happy :D), will do further "research", tonight maybe.

BLKBKM
11-02-2004, 02:42 PM
NEWS! v0.05 is ready!

NEW UPDATE:
11 FEB 2004
13.30 GMT+2 (EET)

Added eXtra menu (Menu 3):
- Call Register (Menu 3-1)
- Fade LEDs (In/Out - 9 steps)
- Rhythmic LEDs (On/Off)
- Net Monitor (Menu 3-4)

Moved Chat menu to Messages (Menu 2-7)

Enzo Font

Yak's 7 Net/Bat Bars (ver. A)

Added \x01 & \x0A (Write messages and press *) last square is the new line character, second last is the blinking text character.

GO TO MY HOMEPAGE, DOWNLOAD AND SCREAM HERE! :D

Thanks to g3gg0, yak, Enzo, NokDoc, SmaRkieS and all other users on this forum that made this thing possible.

BLKBKM
13-02-2004, 10:17 PM
I do not get this. You were asking the people doing 3310 mod's if the mods work on 3330, and begging them to do mods for 3330. And now, when I am busting my behind trying to do something nice for all 3330 users around the world, nobody says HI!

My meny graphics are done, I still have to test the file a little before releasing, maybe tuning all the ringtones also. So expect an update in a day or two. Will integrate Viruz, Vibra Fun and maybe Fastwatch and Call Duration in this release too. I saw the Clock screensaver in a mod and it had some problems with the refreshing of the net and bat bars... will try it and see what is new.

I am working on integrating MADos, I was unsuccesful today, even with a clean flash. Maybe somebody wants to give a helping hand.

Godspeed...

ianb1985
13-02-2004, 11:06 PM
As an owner of a 3330 i just thought i'd say HI!!

Please continue all of your good work, i would love to see MadOs and the clock screensaver on my phone!!

@ Other 3330 users.

This is what we've waited so long for, give this guy some support!

Ian

johnrebua
14-02-2004, 10:06 AM
Keep your good job friend... your 3330 MOD Cool....

BLKBKM
15-02-2004, 01:51 AM
NEW UPDATE!

New Menu animations
No Menu text
42+7 Ringtones for now
Changed message alert tones

Will try integrating MADos next.

Viruz and Vibra Fun aren't working like expected so... any help?

Tell me what you think of my mod?!?!? What's good, what's bad?

Going to sleep now, been working all day for this mod.

c4u
15-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Hi.. i am new to this forum and have never flashed or modded a cell

i have a 3330 and have a few questions regarding this flash.

1)will i be able to use my cell normally after the flash .

2)can i restore it to the original state.

thnk you in advance..

btw u doing a nice job man .. keep it up

BLKBKM
15-02-2004, 08:00 PM
the phone works better with my mod :p
well you have many new things

just a few bugs that i will corect (a tone is messed up, and some don't have rhythmic vibra)

before flashing you must do a full back up so you can revert to your previous software version if you want.

BLKBKM
17-02-2004, 01:36 AM
no bug reports
no thanks
no help
no hi
no requests
no nothing

it must be such a bad mod... that means i'm sick 'cause i like it a whole lot...

tomorow is my final exam this session... i will be fixing the minor bugs and minor adjustments... i will retry mados... 10x all for the support!

bradysarlo
17-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Bug Reports = Havn't found any yet :)

Thanks = Thanks mate :)

Help = Sorry but I don't know much about scripts and stuff like that... g3nolite doen't work properly for me :sad:

Hi = Hi

Requests = Quick invert... and MADos should be good as well :D

Nice job mate :)

Well done with the adjustable timing for the fading LEDs... thats awesome... its a good mod but i dont really like the menus because they arn't named (just an opinion though).... looks like a lot of work went into making it so well done. :D

Looking forward for more updates :D :D

BLKBKM
17-02-2004, 03:48 PM
as many of the users reported, the invert LCD makes the phone sooooo slow... i tried it and it's the same for 3330.

the menus are named, well... kinda :) look closer, you'll see three smaaaaaaall letters. PHN from phone book, MSG for messages, XTR for eXtra, TNS for tones... but i think the pictures speak for themselves, anyway i am going to change some of the animations in a few days and maybe i will write menu names... maybe... i'll see if i like it that way.

i am all over mados, but seems i can't get it working... i'll do it, but don't know when :)

10x

ximon
01-03-2004, 05:02 AM
i got a 3330, js sorting out my mados environment and pc and ill join yous guys

hakhawk
22-03-2004, 05:22 AM
hi, i just got a 3330 today, so im downloadng ur flash and will get back to you on how it goes

pacoleczo
23-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Hi It's great idea, i'll be waiting for mados because i can't do it for 10 days.

hakhawk
29-03-2004, 06:35 PM
well, i said i'd get back to you. i have been using your mod for at least a week now and i have to say... excellent stuff. it hasnt done anything wrong. i love the menu animations. cant wait to see more done to it.

asgaardro
30-04-2004, 12:16 AM
hy dude !
this a nice project but i dont find any link for ddl
can u give one
i searched on

http://www.geocities.com/balkichapalcharan/

but i see only some pictures.
can u help me
THX

poltmcm
30-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi all,
thought i would say hello and good work on the 3330 project. This phone has been evading MADos too long good luck with integrating it!!!
i would like to help if i new what i was doing :-? newbie.... any help would be appreciated. anyway keep up the good work.

asgaardro
01-05-2004, 02:28 AM
@poltmcm
have u found the link for dll the menu??? or do u have a modded menu fro this nokia
@BLKBKM
how can u add a new menu to a 3330 becuse when i try the normal way with g3nolite doesn't read the apropiate values for root mennu
the root menu adress is good i test it with g3nolite by joox
i tryed sectone pro but after making the apropiate changes the mneu doesn't work in phone. the phone is tuning on and doesn't do nothing. way? have u encounter this problem??
i tryed to make my own mod with mados but no succes for the moemnt becuse i dont have a phone to test my work
best regards
razvan

hakhawk
05-05-2004, 06:01 PM
ok, i have had this flash file on my fone for about a month now. it has been excellent, but recently i have noticed a few things.

- freezes on fade out menu. eventually resets

- leds dont fade when turning it on and sometimes when turned off

- rhythmic leds only flash all at once. not keys/screen separate. not sure if this is just the 3330 hardware or not. when i get my replacement cable, i will flash it with 3315 mod to check.

i think thats about it. will post again if i find anything else. hope it helps.

BLKBKM
23-06-2004, 08:35 PM
i sold my 3330, got a 8210

menus i wrote using genolite by jox if i remember corectly, it displays the menu names corectly.

mados can't be put in 3330... many tried.

i anybody wants the flash file just give me a private message with your e-mail and i will e-mail it to you.

cheers,
alex

p.s. new 8210 modded flash comming :)

03-07-2004, 06:46 AM
that mod sounds awesome...something much different for a change...

too bad i have a 3390

SmaRkieS
13-07-2004, 07:25 AM
@BLKBKM

Where can i download your mod?
All i can see ther is yar BoOm BoX.. calling ET? :)