PDA

View Full Version : Samsung E700

twizitor
10-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Hello there.. i just have bought myseelf a datacable to my E700. and now i wonder witch software i should use to move my pics from my mobile to my computer.. a program that will function on XP. can someone plz help me ?

robocop
10-02-2004, 10:28 PM
hi i have got the samsung e700 i transfer ringtones and wallpapers with easystudio 1.1 pims and file manager you can also get easystudio image editor thers a link on this website in the samsung forum have a look and then download program alright

bigjobby01
02-03-2004, 11:59 AM
I have bought a USB cable for the E 700 and am having trouble with connecting to the PC. Firstly, I am unable to load the USB drivers on XP (from the CD supplied with the cable) and all the programs I have tried ( oxygen 2, and all the programs from Samsung web site ) have settings for the comm ports and not for USB. Are there any programs that use USB or are they all for a serial cable? Is there an adaptor? Or do I need a serial cable?

Thanks

tahlula22
05-03-2004, 12:30 PM
I have bought a USB cable for the E 700 and am having trouble with connecting to the PC. Firstly, I am unable to load the USB drivers on XP (from the CD supplied with the cable) and all the programs I have tried ( oxygen 2, and all the programs from Samsung web site ) have settings for the comm ports and not for USB. Are there any programs that use USB or are they all for a serial cable? Is there an adaptor? Or do I need a serial cable?

Thanks
i have an E700 serial cable, can`t get easy studio to pick up the phone, any clues??? please.... :-?

mark9476
10-05-2004, 07:08 PM
when the software asks you about a modem click add new modem so you have another port instead of just the two ports i have my own on port 4 i hope this makes sense thanks mark :-?

dalin
12-05-2004, 03:15 PM
maybe you need a USB-to-Serial driver.

calvin_and
19-06-2004, 11:11 PM
I also bought a cable, itīs a serial cable and the Easy Studio program donīt connect to the Mobil. Strange, because I can recharge the battery through the cabel. Somebody solved the problem?