PDA

View Full Version : unlocking LG G5300

slick1
12-02-2004, 03:08 AM
Hi all.

I have been banging my head about IMEI unlocking this LG G5300 phone that I have. I have been told that there isn’t software available to do it and maybe the only way I can get rid of the incoming call restrictions is to flash the phone.

Can somebody let me know if this is true and if so, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks
Slick1
:-?

Spawn Killer
13-02-2004, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE=slick1]Hi all.

I have been banging my head about IMEI unlocking this LG G5300 phone that I have. I have been told that there isn’t software available to do it and maybe the only way I can get rid of the incoming call restrictions is to flash the phone.

Can somebody let me know if this is true and if so, how do I go about doing it?

I unlocket 3 of thses by flashing them yes it can be flashed and will unlock easy to do

slick1
15-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Thanks for your reply. could you please let me know what cable is needed as i dont even have a cable yet and how do i go about flashing it?

thanks again
slick1

Spawn Killer
15-02-2004, 02:27 AM
Thanks for your reply. could you please let me know what cable is needed as i dont even have a cable yet and how do i go about flashing it?

thanks again
slick1

when you get your 5300 phone my cable came with it in the box if you not got one try to get one from www.ebay.co.uk when you got one pm me and i will send you my msn nick to talk to you and will send it over to you and instruction

slick1
16-02-2004, 01:55 AM
when you get your 5300 phone my cable came with it in the box if you not got one try to get one from www.ebay.co.uk when you got one pm me and i will send you my msn nick to talk to you and will send it over to you and instruction

Thanks for your reply spawn killer.

The cable you are talking about, is that the one which comes with the Phone when you buy it??

This is the Data kit which comes with the phone.

You are here: Telco Products > Original Accessories > Original Accessories LG

Product Code: LG-DK16G
Description: LG G5300 Data Kit (CD/Cable) Serial
Suitability: LG G5300
Availability: LOW
RRP: $55.00

thanks again.

Spawn Killer
16-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Thanks for your reply spawn killer.

The cable you are talking about, is that the one which comes with the Phone when you buy it??

thanks again.

yes that the one you use, it comes with phone when you buy it but if u not got one have a look on www.ebay.co.uk m8 then u need the flooder file and the flash and the instruction they to big to send by email so pm me for my msn and i can send u it on msn m8 no probs

slick1
16-02-2004, 02:30 AM
yes that the one you use, it comes with phone when you buy it but if u not got one have a look on www.ebay.co.uk m8 then u need the flooder file and the flash and the instruction they to big to send by email so pm me for my msn and i can send u it on msn m8 no probs

Thanks.

i will let you know when i get it.

Thanks
Slick1