PDA

View Full Version : spv imei

welshdragon
12-02-2004, 05:31 AM
can it b changed

lonegunman
06-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Yes..................take it to the HTC factory and ask them to change it for you :rolleyes: in a word no not yet I have it on good info that the e200 can's be changed and maybe if there is a call for it the software might add SPV and E100 changing as well.

popzzz
17-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Yes..................take it to the HTC factory and ask them to change it for you :rolleyes: in a word no not yet I have it on good info that the e200 can's be changed and maybe if there is a call for it the software might add SPV and E100 changing as well.

hi, do you know how the spv e200 imei can be changed?? could you please tell me whther it's done by replacing the UEM chip or through a specific program on computer??

thanx n regards

PoPsY

lonegunman
22-05-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm guessing the IMEI data is on a diffrent chip to which the main flash is on, so yes you could try a chip change, but as HTC has have never release a service manual for the SPV phone I can't tell you which one, there are people who know this info but it will cost a bit a money to get it from them and untill such time the SPV phone become as popular as say the nokia phone's there is no call for such programs, also have you noticed they is not a program (even a orange one) which can read the IMEI off the phone.

popzzz
23-05-2004, 04:22 AM
thanx for your honest reply, at this moment in time i'm pretty sure your correct.

appreciate it
cya

I'm guessing the IMEI data is on a diffrent chip to which the main flash is on, so yes you could try a chip change, but as HTC has have never release a service manual for the SPV phone I can't tell you which one, there are people who know this info but it will cost a bit a money to get it from them and untill such time the SPV phone become as popular as say the nokia phone's there is no call for such programs, also have you noticed they is not a program (even a orange one) which can read the IMEI off the phone.

zafarjanjua
28-05-2004, 05:20 PM

sir i need the spv unlocker and which cable used to unlock usb or com please help me